• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rummage sale round 2 featuring eggs

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
300k for that piece of shit in buttfuck, Wisconsin? Fuck the jews
I'm late to this thread but was about to say the same thing.

America is done and has been for a while. To think you have to save so much for this piece of shit house, and pay 7% interest for the privilege. Downpayment would be $60k for a responsible buyer.

The entire house shouldn't be worth more than $80k.

BudDickman

Forum Clout

Nice house, stupid
That dump is somehow worth more than Pat's hovel.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
It's not a shitplex with a tiny amount of land, no dumpster filled alleyway for a backyard view, it has a garage, and it's not next to a cinderblock Section 8 monstrosity.
The pictures make it look a lot worse than the hovel, which is also at least close to bars and restaurants in an okay downtown area by Milwaukee standards.

Based on how cheap Pat's place is, I would have assumed a similar house in the Wisconsin suburbs would be like $150k. But maybe people pay a bigger premium to be away from negroes in Wisconsin. It's not this way in other cities, where people pay more to be in the city, but I guess real cities have the draw of high paying jobs which Milwaukee doesn't.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Screenshot-20240827-071800-Chrome.jpg