• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rummage sale round 2 featuring eggs

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
Last time she had the hairspray drinker dolls in boxes in a table, now she has them displayed more prominently.
How much for the spray bottle of blue mystery liquid?

Screenshot-20240822-182759-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240822-182705-Chrome.jpg

Lord her neighbors have to hate them.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
My family never did rummage/garage/yard sales and it’s not part of my adult life either. I didn’t know until today that if you don’t sell something at a yard sale, some people just…try again. That’s really crazy when you consider the prices. Is this common?

Forum Clout
My family never did rummage/garage/yard sales and it’s not part of my adult life either. I didn’t know until today that if you don’t sell something at a yard sale, some people just…try again. That’s really crazy when you consider the prices. Is this common?
I was dragged to a bunch as a kid. My family only ever threw one. My uncle got a bunch of shit from like an estate sale or something like that (what I'm trying to say was it wasn't really his stuff). He got a bunch of Garfield comics and old gaming and manga magazines that he passed off to me.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout

Nice house, stupid
Well, I'm thoroughly depressed now. Better head to church to praise the lord for giving me my life and not theirs.

safka15

Äkki annan sulle ka lõuatäie?!
Forum Clout

Nice house, stupid
What the fuck, there is a cemetery like 300ft from her house. Is this where Jon is resting??

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout

Nice house, stupid
Jesus Christ...I really hope they at least replaced the carpet before they moved in. Place is filthy and looks like a former smoker's house judging by how you can see outlines of pictures that were on the walls.