• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
1710901524737.png

John Pringle Studmuffin is not interested in piggy bullshit.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I just love how everyone he is up against in this case is black. Pat the closeted racist will be seething when he gets put in his place by both a black cop and a black attorney.
Pat is also famous for his tolerance of women talking back to him. Two jigs and a chick giving him the business will be absolutely glorious.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
lol I was about to says the same thing. Wow so this judge sentences people who have been found guilty to prison. As opposed to what?
Finding them innocent or giving them a light sentence nigger…I could have looked up this dudes name and found out he let a nigger cop killer off or some shit.

G

I think some people are getting some confused by the latest court update. This is Magistrate Judge William Duffin, who will not be presiding over this case:

1000007412.jpg

From what I'm gathering, if all parties agree to it then a trial can be held in front of what's called a magistrate judge, which sounds like it basically makes the trial go faster. It appears that the City of Wisconsin is declining to move forward with a magistrate judge process, resulting in the case being assigned to a different judge.

I'm sure there's good strategic reasons to do so, one being it effectively lengthens the trial process. Another reason could be because Judge William Duffin appears to have presided over one of the "Making a Murderer" cases, although it's unclear if Patrick's lawyers were involved with this specific case: [URL]https://heavy.com/news/2016/08/william-duffin-judge-brendan-dassey-conviction-overturned-release-magistrate-wisconsin-steven-avery-making-a-murderer/[/URL]

I'm not a lawyer I just play one here in the forums, if someone more knowledgeable wants to chime in I'm all ears (or I guess eyes because, you know).

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
I don't know if you're making a specific point here, but I would not read anything into this. He's 82. It makes sense for him to have stringent measures in place to protect him. A stiff breeze could kill him.

Also I wonder if we'll have another Judge Fudge scenario here, where the judge is so old and out of touch that he barely understands any of the proceedings before him. A lot of the evidence against Pat is internet-based, like him tweeting that he's not scared. Not sure if an 82 year old even understands social media, much less archived links.