• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout

1:37 "They (all the WHORES) figured they'd have me out of here in 6 months."

"Didn't work. 😎"
GigaChad-1-400x340.jpg

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
Lyndon doesn't even need the police union, the city's behind him. Maria doesn't seem to use social media but she does have a LinkedIn with no photo https://www.linkedin.com/in/maria-m-38a03425b/ - I'm so sorry, Pat. 13+ years as a public defender followed by time off to raise her children. Oh no.

View attachment 188799

I wonder if this is why he was tweeting so much on Sunday, his lawyers got a signal that this was going to go very badly for him.
Found a low-quality pic of Maria back when she was a public defender in Indiana a decade ago https://www.in.gov/idoc/files/Public_Defender_Uses_Videoconferencing.pdf
11.png

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
The magic number to his syndication is 100 episodes, we’re very close to that one with all these recent developments. Might even be able to sneak a back door pilot in there.

Problem is none of the side characters in The Pat Show are strong enough to carry their own series. Dan Mullen really wants a his spinoff, but he can barely get viewers for Nice Podcast, Stupid. Never mind that Dan's Q rating is in the toilet. Here is a sampling of comments from the test audience:

I don't get it. He's stupid like Pat but has a job? That's all?
All he does is sit around Hoolies and bother that waitress.
Is he gay for Pat?

Don't even get me started on what piece of shit Jackie Singh, Hacker but Legal would be. Not even Peacock would air that.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Like 15-20 years ago.

Boomerist thing I ever saw until I witnessed Boomia lecturing Bam on home ownership and asset diversification without a hint of irony.

Nah Boomia was right about that. Bam claimed to have been a successful model teenager with loads of cash and he was pointing out if that was true (it’s not) she could have been wealthier than he is so she’s either a liar or a lazy nigger.

It was quite the checkmate.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Problem is none of the side characters in The Pat Show are strong enough to carry their own series. Dan Mullen really wants a his spinoff, but he can barely get viewers for Nice Podcast, Stupid. Never mind that Dan's Q rating is in the toilet. Here is a sampling of comments from the test audience:

Don't even get me started on what piece of shit Jackie Singh, Hacker but Legal would be. Not even Peacock would air that.
Yeah the odds aren’t good on any of the side characters taking off, we had high hopes for the Shane show but just like all the others in the Pat pack they are very unlikeable people and didn’t test well. It would be like when they gave Dwight his own office episode about his farm and nobody liked it.

Forum Clout
Yeah the odds aren’t good on any of the side characters taking off, we had high hopes for the Shane show but just like all the others in the Pat pack they are very unlikeable people and didn’t test well. It would be like when they gave Dwight his own office episode about his farm and nobody liked it.
Shane is the Cousin Oliver “why the fuck are you here?” character of the series. Usually a harbinger that the end is nigh. Say it ain’t so.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
The obvious spinoff is the hijinks that ensue when building super Boomia meets his latest tenant, Eric Hildeman. Heidi recurs.

G

Patrick perjured himself in the BDA hearing; is that something the City of Milwaukee could introduce in this case as evidence regarding Pat's (lack of) integrity? A jury hearing that recording would be brutal... imagine BDA on the stand explaining again how Patrick is a bizarre internet personality, and how Pat was lead to believe BDA had deleted Pat's threatening text messages...