• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

Honoria

Forum Clout
I don't know if you're making a specific point here, but I would not read anything into this. He's 82. It makes sense for him to have stringent measures in place to protect him. A stiff breeze could kill him.

Also I wonder if we'll have another Judge Fudge scenario here, where the judge is so old and out of touch that he barely understands any of the proceedings before him. A lot of the evidence against Pat is internet-based, like him tweeting that he's not scared. Not sure if an 82 year old even understands social media, much less archived links.

I think it won't matter if the case is strong and presented well. Also might increase the likelihood of him thinking it makes no sense and throwing it out, I can't see an old judge who could have retired by now randomly ruling against the city.

Stent

ProHo
Forum Clout
Y'honor, I may not be a fancy big city lawyer, but it seems to me that this here nigga is fat.

rick-james-dave-chapelle.gif

N

NIGGER_ANNIHILATOR_1488

View attachment 188920
View attachment 188921
Hates rapists and pedophiles
View attachment 188922
Hates arsonists

View attachment 188924
Hates COVID loan defrauders
Ho ho ho holey shit. Please God let the Tomlinson-Robinson get popped for PPP fraud.

Prediction: MPD is going to send out their first reply, and Tomlinson-Robinson will withdraw their suit, then go on a media tour and whine that the big money MPD are fighting them instead of giving them millions of taxpayer dollars.

Last edited by a moderator:

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
I think some people are getting some confused by the latest court update. This is Magistrate Judge William Duffin, who will not be presiding over this case:

View attachment 188929

From what I'm gathering, if all parties agree to it then a trial can be held in front of what's called a magistrate judge, which sounds like it basically makes the trial go faster. It appears that the City of Wisconsin is declining to move forward with a magistrate judge process, resulting in the case being assigned to a different judge.

I'm sure there's good strategic reasons to do so, one being it effectively lengthens the trial process. Another reason could be because Judge William Duffin appears to have presided over one of the "Making a Murderer" cases, although it's unclear if Patrick's lawyers were involved with this specific case: https://heavy.com/news/2016/08/will...ate-wisconsin-steven-avery-making-a-murderer/

I'm not a lawyer I just play one here in the forums, if someone more knowledgeable wants to chime in I'm all ears (or I guess eyes because, you know).
Magistrate seems to be similar to the pro tem in state courts.

Forum Clout
Has Fatso posted anything about this latest lawsuit on his social media other than telling everyone who mentions it they're going to prison? He's has a surprising amount of restraint this time around. He must have been seriously scolded by his new lawyers and his wife to shut the fuck up about this lawsuit until it's over.

This new, extremely experienced judge taking over is a bad sign for Fatso and the wife. He might want to make an example out of the Fatsos and drag this out to set a precedent for future grifters trying to wrongfully sue the police. He also might dismiss the case with prejudice and admonish the Fatsos and their lawyers for wasting valuable court time and taxpayer money with this frivolous lawsuit.

Regardless, the grifting Fatsos have to be livid that one of Pests found the lawsuit.

G

It's fun to ponder what Pat's lawyers legal strategy is going to be here. If it was only being held in front of a judge I think they'd lose, because it would boil down to mostly about police procedure. As it is, the lawsuit reads like a soap opera, but if Pat's lawyers start going too deep into Internet stuff, the judge and jury are going to be like "wtf is this."

Last edited by a moderator:

Treat Yourself

Forum Clout
Has Fatso posted anything about this latest lawsuit on his social media other than telling everyone who mentions it they're going to prison? He's has a surprising amount of restraint this time around. He must have been seriously scolded by his new lawyers and his wife to shut the fuck up about this lawsuit until it's over.

This new, extremely experienced judge taking over is a bad sign for Fatso and the wife. He might want to make an example out of the Fatsos and drag this out to set a precedent for future grifters trying to wrongfully sue the police. He also might dismiss the case with prejudice and admonish the Fatsos and their lawyers for wasting valuable court time and taxpayer money with this frivolous lawsuit.

Regardless, the grifting Fatsos have to be livid that one of Pests found the lawsuit.
Has anyone tried calling him a pissy-teethed on X for obeying his lawyers like a good little boy and shutting up about the case? After all, if it was such a good idea then surely he would talk about it, no? He'll correcT any record (and clean any toilet). Also he's fat. Like, huge.

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
I'm hoping it doesn't happen but if the MPD doesn't immediately settle pat is going to drop the case. He doesn't have any money and if his lawyers aren't 1.2 level dunces they're not going to trial with a client who couldn't shut up on twitter on their orders for more than an hour.

This is assuming these lawyers are working on contingency and this isn't being paid for by his mysterious benefactor.

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
Forum Clout
I don't know if you're making a specific point here, but I would not read anything into this. He's 82. It makes sense for him to have stringent measures in place to protect him. A stiff breeze could kill him.

Also I wonder if we'll have another Judge Fudge scenario here, where the judge is so old and out of touch that he barely understands any of the proceedings before him. A lot of the evidence against Pat is internet-based, like him tweeting that he's not scared. Not sure if an 82 year old even understands social media, much less archived links.
The lawyer will take care of bridging the generation gap.