Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Not only that - Niki believes she is an advocate for police forces across the country to create special procedures to handle this calls - Like they have nothing else important to do. I’ve said it before but Niki is just as bad - if not worse - than Pat. They’re two of the worst people alive which explains why they’re married and she hasn’t left.
Why us, indeed.

Thankfully Patrick's faggy histrionics cannot be contained. Otherwise he would follow the world's advice and shut his cockmouth.

Keep stepping on those rakes, Fat Rick.

JebJoh

He's doing the same shit he did in the lawsuit. EVERYONE MUST PAYYY!!!!!! He could have cherry-picked a few funsters that would have potentially satisfied Krinsky, but no, everyone had to suffer. Quasi. The guy who wrote "not good". All 60 Does owed him $50,000 at minimum, and all 60 would be going to prison afterwards.

Now he's dragging in the cops who just happened to show up. Officer Garrido, Officer Orlando, Officer Carleton, Officer Petersen, and Officer Vento are all specifically named just because they were on the calls with Evans. Their duty was apparently to tackle Sgt. Evans and arrest a fellow officer, as he wasn't following Patrick's orders to leave immediately.

It's literally the same allegation for every officer (except Sgt Evans). You should have taken my side as opposed to your fellow officer, and you didn't, so now you must pay.
However you look at it, there will be several new members in this group shortly and they will be oddly knowledgeable of all things Pat. Let's be safe out there

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
I recently watched a body cam video and the suspect screamed "I can't breathe" 71 times during the video. No joke.
My favorite was one that came out maybe a few months after St. Floyd that could have filled up a "black guy being arrested" bingo card.
-I can' breev!
-tries to fake a seizure
-help, help! They trynna kill me!
-tries to run while handcuffed
-very obviously tries to hurt himself so it looks like the po-lees beat him
There was a sheboon passenger in his car and the cop went over after about 10 minutes of this tomfoolery and asked what her friend's problem is and she was shaking her head and said "I don't know what is wrong with him, but he aint MY friend"

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Why us, indeed.

Thankfully Patrick's faggy histrionics cannot be contained. Otherwise he would follow the world's advice and shut his cockmouth.

Keep stepping on those rakes, Fat Rick.
They really think this will make them money - not only suing the city but as activists for police reform which they hope will lead to speaking gigs, book deals, tv appearances, as “experts” on swatting.

JebJoh

They really think this will make them money - not only suing the city but as activists for police reform which they hope will lead to speaking gigs, book deals, tv appearances, as “experts” on swatting.
Looking back to the beginning, that seems to be the motive this whole time. Everything he does that he is proud of involves being a speaker at some event (no matter how lame or sparsely attended) He got a taste of "featured speaker" attention and has been looking for a way to recapture that. Unfortunately his career as an author is so far over that even the lollipopcon people have stopped patronizing him.

So rather study a subject and become a somewhat expert, he grabs the first lazy way he can find

JebJoh

His wife is so traumatised yet he never stopped communicating with and antagonising the people he claims are responsible for the SWATings that have caused his wife’s PTSD. His case is full of shit just like he is.
"It got so bad that I had to change my number!!!"

When did it get bad? 6 years ago?

When did you change your number? 2 weeks ago?

How many of those pizzas that came to your house did you eat? All of them?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Looking back to the beginning, that seems to be the motive this whole time. Everything he does that he is proud of involves being a speaker at some event (no matter how lame or sparsely attended) He got a taste of "featured speaker" attention and has been looking for a way to recapture that. Unfortunately his career as an author is so far over that even the lollipopcon people have stopped patronizing him.

So rather study a subject and become a somewhat expert, he grabs the first lazy way he can find
He made similar claims when he was “fighting back” against the trolls and how he would be writing a book about how he won and what others need to do to “beat the trolls” and I’m assuming he figured that would lead to a form of fame - the man who beat the trolls would be tv and paid big money for speaking gigs telling his brave story etc.

Just the fact that Niki mentioned she’s an advocate in the one interview is all the proof I need. These two have seen other grifters make money and they want what they have. Look how much money people like Shaun King were able to make off their “activism”

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Now he's dragging in the cops who just happened to show up. Officer Garrido, Officer Orlando, Officer Carleton, Officer Petersen, and Officer Vento are all specifically named just because they were on the calls with Evans. Their duty was apparently to tackle Sgt. Evans and arrest a fellow officer, as he wasn't following Patrick's orders to leave immediately.
He also labels all these new additions with " Failed to intervene" like he was George Floyd and had a knee on his neck.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He also labels all these new additions with " Failed to intervene" like he was George Floyd and had a knee on his neck.
That’s exactly what he’s doing - he got that from watching the guys who just stood there get charged. He thinks police officers all the time get in the face of each other over how they aren’t doing the right thing in a situation because he’s seen that in TV/Movies. “SGT EVANS! Stand Down! We’re the police! NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW, SARGE!”

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He wants this to go to trial so he can not only “be heard” but I can see him really selling Niki being “traumatized” and she will fake all kinds of shit (shaking, crippling fear, verge of tears, all unkempt - well that one isn’t a stretch - but you know what I mean) I wouldnt be surprised if he doesn’t have her in a wheel chair. He’s got a Lionel Hutz type sleazy legal team.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Just the fact that he repeated multiple times that “any reasonable officer” as a passive aggressive way to insult all the trained professional police makes me think they will fight this. He’s pretty much calling them stupid idiots with that because they didn’t do as he ordered.
16 and I ❤ anal but I think that's just legal jargon to set up your argument.

Ex. Any reasonable person would realize responding to every single comment for 6 years in a hilarious and histrionic fashion just attracts more trolling but Rick Thomas is a fucking retard.