Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

Likely if that were the case, the attorneys wouldn't have signed it like with the pro se. I was never stupid enough to try to actually write out the motions if I disagreed. I'd just lay out the research I did with the cases and statutes, not actually write the thing. I asked mine casually once if other people did that and he said they just will rewrite the entire thing anyway. Like what I sent for the post judgment fees.

And his response
That's just because dad is a judge.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Who's paying for the courtroom sketch artist?
1000000460.jpg

JebJoh

I love how he has to mention more than once they said they “break his door down” if he didn’t let them in. Of course that door was not broken down or even damaged. They “almost” kicked his door down without even leaving a mark. But pig and his wife see themselves as George Floyd.
They did sharpie “pat is a queer o sexual” on his house. So it’s also a hate crime

This is all spot on, but the biggest reason a trial would be bad for Rick is he would see it only as an opportunity to tell his tale of woe in front of captive audience, effectively trying to re-litigate his suit against you. He's going to get so mad when the judge tells him his story is irrelevant he's going to implode. The more influence Pat has over the proceedings the worse it will be for him.
fatlock.jpg

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
When the police raid the wrong house and shoot the family dog you can't sue them because of qualified immunity. It protects cops from shit like that so I have no idea how Rick thinks his lolsuit stands a chance? If you look up the shit the police have gotten away with because of qualified immunity it will make your blood boil. Pointing shields at Rick and his lizard doesn't really hold up when you compare it to the horror stories people have had to endure from aggressive or incompetent police. Or maybe Rick is 1.7 miles ahead of everyone and is filing the lawsuit so when he's arrested in the torswats case it looks like the police are only doing it to get out of paying him the millions of dollars he was about to win?

Black Pat

Whacky nigster
This fat retard and his cunt wife still think court is twitter.
I can't wait until the MPD submits evidence of Pat being an unhinged lunatic, and makes the argument that "Yes, we need to verify that his wife is alive seeing as he pled no contest to threatening to murder his wife and daughter a few years prior", and Pat squeals and cries that it isn't admissible.

Black Pat

Whacky nigster
Just the fact that he repeated multiple times that “any reasonable officer” as a passive aggressive way to insult all the trained professional police makes me think they will fight this. He’s pretty much calling them stupid idiots with that because they didn’t do as he ordered.
I can see them sticking to the warrantless search bullshit if he was looking for a quick payday. But him claiming that they should have set up a special system for a special pig is completely stupid and ridiculous.

Black Pat

Whacky nigster
This is all spot on, but the biggest reason a trial would be bad for Rick is he would see it only as an opportunity to tell his tale of woe in front of captive audience, effectively trying to re-litigate his suit against you. He's going to get so mad when the judge tells him his story is irrelevant he's going to implode. The more influence Pat has over the proceedings the worse it will be for him.
Patass literally believes that he'll eventually run into a "cool" judge who will allow him to give a 1 hour monologue going over his stlaker story, and the judge will slam down the gavel, ordering $5 million be paid to him, and all stlaker childs arrested. Pat will then stroll out of court while everyone claps and cheers.

Ashcroft

The Untrollable Paul R. Nelsonn - Seethe.
Imagine the meltdown as he walks into a courtroom packed with retarded brothermen

"Every single person in this room is guilty of stalking me and my wife! Arrest them all, children. Leave none standing!"

I'd believe it. We're headed for a true public meltdown that cements him as the purest lolcow of all time. He will sperg in a public setting and it will rock this place to it's foundation.

The spergout in his robe was just a teaser. Now he'll have a full court room outburst that will be on the news. We're going to be on Joe Rogan. That is the end of this, I've been saying it for years. Rogan will have a legal expert or social psychologist on and he'll bring up the Fatrick Court Outburst. It's coming, child.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
I'd believe it. We're headed for a true public meltdown that cements him as the purest lolcow of all time. He will sperg in a public setting and it will rock this place to it's foundation.

The spergout in his robe was just a teaser. Now he'll have a full court room outburst that will be on the news. We're going to be on Joe Rogan. That is the end of this, I've been saying it for years. Rogan will have a legal expert or social psychologist on and he'll bring up the Fatrick Court Outburst. It's coming, child.
The only court Pat is going to is the food court

Because he's fat

Adding insult to hypertension, theoretically, the defense can file counterclaims up until the jury trial begins. Although this probably isn't commonly done (not a lawyer...) , evidence uncovered during discovery might lead to a counterclaim being filed.
My friend who is a street whore that blows lawyers once told me that this is reasonably common. In fact, if the defendants are particularly resource rich compared to the plaintiff, it is considered legitimate strategy to reach for counter suits in order to shit leverage out of thin air for settlement negotiations.

At least that’s what my hooker friend that blows a bunch of lawyers told me once.