Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
He wants this to go to trial so he can not only “be heard” but I can see him really selling Niki being “traumatized” and she will fake all kinds of shit (shaking, crippling fear, verge of tears, all unkempt - well that one isn’t a stretch - but you know what I mean) I wouldnt be surprised if he doesn’t have her in a wheel chair. He’s got a Lionel Hutz type sleazy legal team.

That will be so expensive. He's suing the government in federal court. I can't express how unwise this is. It could drag on for years and cost hundreds of thousands of dollars if it even progresses that far. Expert testimony alone can exceed $1,000 per hour, especially in federal court.

Even if there's some once-in-a-millennium solar flare that flips the judges and the juries brain electrons to somehow award this shithead money, they won't see that for several years.

Moreover, considering the evidence so far, it's likely the defense would appeal. So even in the impossibly unlikely event they win, any monetary gains would be tied up in legal proceedings for half a decade.

Adding insult to hypertension, theoretically, the defense can file counterclaims up until the jury trial begins. Although this probably isn't commonly done (not a lawyer...) , evidence uncovered during discovery might lead to a counterclaim being filed.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
That will be so expensive. He's suing the government in federal court. I can't express how unwise this is. It could drag on for years and cost hundreds of thousands of dollars if it even progresses that far. Expert testimony alone can exceed $1,000 per hour, especially in federal court.
Experts? Testimony? The judge will hear what Pat has to say. Thats all thats necessary to prove his case, child. And if the judge doesn’t believe him? I guess he’s too stupid.
Even if there's some once-in-a-millennium solar flare that flips the judges and the juries brain electrons to somehow award this shithead money, they won't see that for several years.
Yeah but I thought lawsuits were like scratch offs. You win and the money just comes instantly!
Moreover, considering the evidence so far, it's likely the defense would appeal. So even in the impossibly unlikely event they win, any monetary gains would be tied up in legal proceedings for half a decade.
Hold on you can appeal judgements? Someone should have told Pat that.

Everything about this is so great. The dumb asshole actually wants a jury trial. He probably thinks he'll be able to talk about Dan and badger and the jury will feel sorry for him.
Meanwhile he's just going to be painted as a belligerent prick who hates the police and brings it all on himself.
If he manages to get a jury trial and we get transcripts, it could potentially be the greatest thing to ever happen to this place.

Ashcroft

The Untrollable Paul R. Nelsonn - Seethe.

Adding insult to hypertension, theoretically, the defense can file counterclaims up until the jury trial begins. Although this probably isn't commonly done (not a lawyer...) , evidence uncovered during discovery might lead to a counterclaim being filed.

This is all spot on, but the biggest reason a trial would be bad for Rick is he would see it only as an opportunity to tell his tale of woe in front of a captive audience, effectively trying to re-litigate his suit against you. He's going to get so mad when the judge tells him his story is irrelevant he's going to implode. The more influence Pat has over the proceedings the worse it will be for him.

Last edited:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.

The best and most effective way to get pat to step on a rake is to tell him not to do it. He will do it just out of spite.

Screenshot-2024-05-02-at-1-44-38-PM.png

Does Officer Petersen suffer from Polio?
OMFG. This is the first time I have seen a picture of his hovel from the front. This looks ghetto as fuck. That apartment building looks right into it. Only this fat fuck would buy this and not be a fucking landlord.

" Illegally detained"

Pat, they can detain you, especially if your are being difficult

View attachment 196768
That's what kills me about this fat lying white nigger.

If they hadn't taken it seriously, he would have sued for that.

When they do their job and get visual confirmation that the occupants of this shithole are not injured etc, he sues over that.

Fuck him and hope he dies of ass cancer soon.

They rent the place for $99 per night, minus airbnb fees that's $70, I'm no mathoscientist but if they are renting the place 7 days a week, they are still only bringing in <$500/ per week. Pat lost 166 nights worth of rentals to Quasi. Doesn't sound like he should be able to afford his mornings off.
I cruise the Airbnb subs on Faggit. There a lot of complaints in recent months of slowdowns in bookings or just no bookings at all going into summer.

Presumably due to the crazy ass fees with Airbnb, whackadoo hosts and the economy.

Be a real shame if this slowdown also starts to happen to Fatrick.

JebJoh

I cruise the Airbnb subs on Faggit. There a lot of complaints in recent months of slowdowns in bookings or just no bookings at all going into summer.

Presumably due to the crazy ass fees with Airbnb, whackadoo hosts and the economy.

Air b n b keeps getting worse. I use it during the winter months so I don’t have to drain and close everything. It pays for all the utilities maintenance and a good cleaning and paint job every year. 5 years ago I did all of that and had 10 grand left over for taxes. Fees are one thing, paying the hotel tax is the real killer. It’s around 18% if you follow the laws.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?

Yeah they're trying to dump them in Florida because they can't cover the mortgage anymore because its more expensive than a hotel which some Mexican cleans for you. That's a shame. The guy I rent from the week a month I'm there keeps checking to make sure I'll be staying again. $48/night and no cleaning fee off the books 5min to a bunch of bars keeps me loyal.