Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
She also doesn't incessantly reply to everything and pour fuel on the fire on a daily basis. Amazing how that works.
I can’t imagine how she’s reacted when he replies back to a Redditors group text. She’s clearly as fucked as Rick. No self respecting woman would stay with him after revealing he simps on women all the time, especially if your mom is seeing the same texts as you.

JebJoh

True, but it doesn’t help with his “industry” connections in relation to publishers.

I can’t imagine living in a city where you are actually suing individual police officers. I would move away if I was dumb enough to do that.
As much as he considers himself a man of the people / people's poet and whatnot, most of his neighbors know their local cops and probably like them. I would bet any one of these cops has done more public good in the past month than Pat has in his entire life. He is in for a rude awakening. Of course he won't awaken, he will just treat all of the citizens of his city who side with the cops as internet trolls who should be enjoying prison

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
So what was the PigLogic legal strat behind adding 20 additional officers by name to the new lolsuit? Is this to create more pressure for a settlement? Is it to create an even bigger settlement in Pig’s fantasy where a jury is involved? Doesn’t this make it harder to get the whole thing across the line?
I don’t think theres any basis in the law for this but I feel like he thinks it increases his odds. Like putting bets on every level of the spread to make sure you win at least one. Can’t prove Sgt Evans was harassing you? Move onto the next officer.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
16, dick, never had to be in a lawsuit, but I assume that kind of thing would be first on the list in evidence gathering. While the documents so far read like a very fat retard wrote them, he does apparently have lawyers working on this who can get that kind of thing easily. I wonder if he's writing his own motions to cut costs. It would be classic rick to save 100 dollars on a several hundred thousand dollar lawyer bill by choosing to write the motions himself. It also gives him a chance to add his Professional Author touch that has made him so famous.

Likely if that were the case, the attorneys wouldn't have signed it like with the pro se. I was never stupid enough to try to actually write out the motions if I disagreed. I'd just lay out the research I did with the cases and statutes, not actually write the thing. I asked mine casually once if other people did that and he said they just will rewrite the entire thing anyway. Like what I sent for the post judgment fees.

Hi,

Just following up on something. I am still working to get the judgement domesticated in Wisconsin at this point. However, I've been researching the attorney fees in California as well on post judgement collections. This is why I thought I would be able to recover these.

Here is the statute:

https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/codes_displaySection.xhtml?lawCode=CCP&sectionNum=685.040

The judgment creditor is entitled to the reasonable and necessary costs of enforcing a judgment. Attorney’s fees incurred in enforcing a judgment are not included in costs collectible under this title unless otherwise provided by law. Attorney’s fees incurred in enforcing a judgment are included as costs collectible under this title if the underlying judgment includes an award of attorney’s fees to the judgment creditor pursuant to subparagraph (A) of paragraph (10) of subdivision (a) of Section 1033.5.

https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/codes_displaySection.xhtml?lawCode=CCP&sectionNum=1033.5

(a) The following items are allowable as costs under Section 1032:
(10) Attorney’s fees, when authorized by any of the following:
(A) Contract.
(B) Statute.
(C) Law.

I would be entitled to the fees as they fall under statute. The statute being the 2029.600 that was used in the quash.

I presumed that someone else must have been in a similar situation so I found this appeal decision that is very similar.

https://caselaw.findlaw.com/ca-court-of-appeal/1525858.html

On November 6, 2007, the court issued a written order awarding Lee $26,407.50 ($25,500 in attorney fees and costs of $907.50) against Lucky under section 425.16, subdivision (c), as the prevailing party in the anti-SLAPP motion to strike (November 6 Order)
Postjudgment Enforcement Costs. In addition to attorney fees and costs imposed as a result of prevailing in the action, postjudgment costs of enforcing the judgment may also be recovered. Some costs, such as fees incurred in regard to abstracts of judgment or notice of judgment liens, may be claimed as a matter of right under section 685.070. Other enforcement expenses incurred by a judgment creditor are recoverable if, upon noticed motion, the court determines they were reasonable and necessary costs of enforcing a judgment. (§ 685.040; see Ketchum v. Moses (2001) 24 Cal.4th 1122, 1141 & fn. 6 [attorney fees incurred in regard to previous award of fees under anti-SLAPP statute are recoverable under § 685.040] (Ketchum ); Wanland v. Law Offices of Mastagni, Holstedt & Chiurazzi (2006) 141 Cal.App.4th 15, 22-23 [expenses of enforcing anti-SLAPP attorney fees award are recoverable under § 685.040] (Wanland ).)

When postjudgment enforcement costs are allowed, they become part of the principal amount of the judgment. (§ 685.070, subd. (d), § 685.090, subd. (a); David S. Karton, A Law Corp. v. Dougherty (2009) 171 Cal.App.4th 133, 147 (David S. Karton ).) Therefore, interest accrues upon those costs at the rate of ten percent per annum. (§ 685.010, subd. (a).)

https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/codes_displaySection.xhtml?lawCode=CCP&sectionNum=685.070.

(6) Attorney’s fees, if allowed by Section 685.040

I don't see how this is functionally any different from the sanctions in my case. It seems to be the exact same scenario. What I would like to do is file a "Memorandum of Costs After Judgment (MC-012)" for the costs they made me incur by pretending to agree to a settlement and then THEY changed the offer and said they wouldn't pay unless I signed some ridiculous thrown together nonsense. Then they said they wouldn't pay a legally owed debt. I believe that should suffice for reasonable and necessary costs of enforcing a judgment. If not there are
  • Tweets by Mr Tomlinson mocking me having to pay (before the judgement)
    • "You have never started to think in your life, stlaker. How is Quasi paying for those loans, btw?"
    • "Fail again. Over and over. Forever. And tell Quasi his loans are going to default."
  • A recorded interview conducted in October where Tomlinson said "I won't pay even if the judge orders it"
  • Dozens of texts posted by others where Tomlinson has said that he doesn't owe me any money and will never pay. These could be subpoenaed if needed and added to the costs.

I am not exactly sure how many Memorandums you can file, but if there is no limit then I don't see why we wouldn't file one to recoup the costs from after the judgement so far. If there is then I need to think about that as I'm going to discuss with Jerry Jen, whom you referred and I spoke to a short while ago.

Thanks.
cleardot.gif

And his response
Hi Rahul/Mr Gibney ,

You may be right on this issue after all, but given the lack of authority interpreting CCP 1987.2, it is unclear. However, in interpreting the attorney’s fees provision in the parallel anti-SLAPP statute, the California Supreme Court held:

“Ketchum also asserts that Code of Civil Procedure section 685.040 precludes an award of ‘collection’ fees. He is incorrect. The statute provides that attorney fees incurred in enforcement efforts ‘are not included in costs collectible under this title unless otherwise provided by law.’ Under its provisions, a litigant entitled to costs for successfully enforcing a judgment is entitled to costs, but not attorney fees unless there is some other legal basis for such an award. Because Code of Civil Procedure section 425.16, subdivision (c) provides a legal right to attorney fees, they are a permissible item of costs. (See also Downey Cares v. Downey Community Development Com., supra, 196 Cal.App.3d at pp. 997–998, 242 Cal.Rptr. 272 [court may award attorney fees, including a fee enhancement, for all time spent, including on fee-related issues].)”

Ketchum v. Moses, 24 Cal. 4th 1122, 1141 (2001).

Thus, Ketchum seems to support your argument. I believe that any request for additional fees would need to be made by subsequent motion to the San Francisco Superior Court.

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
He's doing the same shit he did in the lawsuit. EVERYONE MUST PAYYY!!!!!! He could have cherry-picked a few funsters that would have potentially satisfied Krinsky, but no, everyone had to suffer. Quasi. The guy who wrote "not good". All 60 Does owed him $50,000 at minimum, and all 60 would be going to prison afterwards.

Now he's dragging in the cops who just happened to show up. Officer Garrido, Officer Orlando, Officer Carleton, Officer Petersen, and Officer Vento are all specifically named just because they were on the calls with Evans. Their duty was apparently to tackle Sgt. Evans and arrest a fellow officer, as he wasn't following Patrick's orders to leave immediately.

100. Officer Garrido and Officer Orlando did not intervene to stop this illegal search and seizure.

124. Officer Petersen did not intervene to stop this illegal search and seizure.

132. Officer Vento did not intervene to stop this illegal seizure.

153. Defendant Plevak had a duty to intervene to stop an illegal search or seizure.
154. Defendant Plevak did not intervene but instead participated in the illegal search and seizure.

165. Defendants Kohler, Wasechek, and Mustafa had a duty to intervene to stop an illegal search and seizure.
166. Defendants Kohler, Wasechek, and Mustafa did not intervene but instead participated in the illegal search and seizure.

190. Defendant Carleton had a duty to intervene to stop an illegal search or seizure.
191. Defendant Carleton did not intervene but instead participated in the illegal search and seizure.

It's literally the same allegation for every officer (except Sgt Evans). You should have taken my side as opposed to your fellow officer, and you didn't, so now you must pay.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
They rent the place for $99 per night, minus airbnb fees that's $70, I'm no mathoscientist but if they are renting the place 7 days a week, they are still only bringing in <$500/ per week. Pat lost 166 nights worth of rentals to Quasi. Doesn't sound like he should be able to afford his mornings off.
Math’s off by around $976k. Enjoy prison.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
I don’t think theres any basis in the law for this but I feel like he thinks it increases his odds. Like putting bets on every level of the spread to make sure you win at least one. Can’t prove Sgt Evans was harassing you? Move onto the next officer.
The city/union have to now defend that many more cops, presumably, increasing costs. Could be he’s trying to put more pressure for a quick settlement. Also could be that he’s trying to improve optics. It was pretty questionable that after having 80028 wellness checks attended presumably by dozens of different cops, he’s suing a single black dude.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He's doing the same shit he did in the lawsuit. EVERYONE MUST PAYYY!!!!!! He could have cherry-picked a few funsters that would have potentially satisfied Krinsky, but no, everyone had to suffer. Quasi. The guy who wrote "not good". All 60 Does owed him $50,000 at minimum, and all 60 would be going to prison afterwards.

Now he's dragging in the cops who just happened to show up. Officer Garrido, Officer Orlando, Officer Carleton, Officer Petersen, and Officer Vento are all specifically named just because they were on the calls with Evans. Their duty was apparently to tackle Sgt. Evans and arrest a fellow officer, as he wasn't following Patrick's orders to leave immediately.

It's literally the same allegation for every officer (except Sgt Evans). You should have taken my side as opposed to your fellow officer, and you didn't, so now you must pay.
He got this idea from the George Floyd case - charging the officers for the crime of “standing there”

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
He got this idea from the George Floyd case - charging the officers for the crime of “standing there”
I really wish I could be a fly on the wall for how he talks this shit up to stupid Niki. He’s been lying about this for so long he believes he is actually going to win.

“Remember, we just want them to settle. Nobody wants to go to trial. If we add more cops, it’s a bad optic for them. They’ll be more inclined to settle. Remember, they put US in danger. And they knew about this. They knew exactly what it was.”

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy

For not stopping an" illegal search and seizure" as opposed to a death. BTW, nothing was actually seized from the hovel. Not his guns, not his liquor, nary a refrigerator magnet was confiscated as evidence by the cops or else Patty would have mentioned it. So yeah, just wrongfully accusing 10 cops of property seizure in a casual, "they'll just take my word for it" type of manner.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
For not stopping an" illegal search and seizure" as opposed to a death. BTW, nothing was actually seized from the hovel. Not his guns, not his liquor, nary a refrigerator magnet was confiscated as evidence by the cops or else Patty would have mentioned it. So yeah, just wrongfully accusing 10 cops of property seizure in a casual, "they'll just take my word for it" type of manner.
Yeah but they detained him to search his home for a wellness check. Thats basically the same as getting choked to death on pavement

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He’s making it sound like they were breaking the law for standing on their porch and knocking on the door in response to a call they got. Pat believes he’s so important the police need to have a special procedure when responding to any calls involving him - including taking his word for it that he didn’t hurt or kill his wife and they aren’t allowed to see her to make sure she’s ok.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Yeah but they detained him to search his home for a wellness check. Thats basically the same as getting choked to death on pavement
I love how he has to mention more than once they said they “break his door down” if he didn’t let them in. Of course that door was not broken down or even damaged. They “almost” kicked his door down without even leaving a mark. But pig and his wife see themselves as George Floyd.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Likely if that were the case, the attorneys wouldn't have signed it like with the pro se. I was never stupid enough to try to actually write out the motions if I disagreed. I'd just lay out the research I did with the cases and statutes, not actually write the thing. I asked mine casually once if other people did that and he said they just will rewrite the entire thing anyway. Like what I sent for the post judgment fees.

And his response
Did you reply to your attorney, Oh you were finished? Well allow me to retort...

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
I love how he has to mention more than once they said they “break his door down” if he didn’t let them in. Of course that door was not broken down or even damaged. They “almost” kicked his door down without even leaving a mark. But pig and his wife see themselves as George Floyd.
This fat retard and his cunt wife still think court is twitter. Oh they almost broke down your door? If a crime (or tort) is almost committed then that isn't a crime you retard. It isn't like saying well the almost robbed the bank still being a crime, because that almost is part of the statute. Or its just a different crime like conspiracy. This is so goddamn "stupit"

say almost again.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
People have been making this joke on the forum for years now. It’s surreal to see confirmation that Pat really does believe this.
Not only that - Niki believes she is an advocate for police forces across the country to create special procedures to handle this calls - Like they have nothing else important to do. I’ve said it before but Niki is just as bad - if not worse - than Pat. They’re two of the worst people alive which explains why they’re married and she hasn’t left.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
This fat retard and his cunt wife still think court is twitter. Oh they almost broke down your door? If a crime (or tort) is almost committed then that isn't a crime you retard. It isn't like saying well the almost robbed the bank still being a crime, because that almost is part of the statute. Or its just a different crime like conspiracy. This is so goddamn "stupit"

say almost again.
When those TV crews came to his house to tell his “story” they couldn’t even get photos or B-roll of any damage to his property from the police. All they had was his dumb “X amount of days since Swatted” making the whole thing look like a joke.