Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It's called "discovery" and when that part of the Milwaukee Grifters' lawsuit commences, it'll be interesting to see whether or not the grifters drop their lawsuit. The city/MPD will also have expert witnesses which are very costly. The grifters, if their lawyers do their jobs, will be warned if they lose this lawsuit they will most likely be on the hook for all of the Defendants' costs and fees. Fatso and his dopey wife are arrogant retards, so they could have a bill which is MUCH higher than Quasi's coming their way if they push this lawsuit to trial.
I can’t wait to see Niki file bankruptcy twice before she’s 50.

JebJoh

He doesn’t understand the concept of “never waste a good crisis.” In other words, any settlement would need to go beyond any actual legal decision and also earn political points in the court of public

And here is where it will end. There are local lawyers who know they can squeeze 30 grand out of the city for any case, the second he sees that pat has motives outside a few grand they’re done. All pat has to say is, “it’s not about the money, it’s the principle “ his lawyer will quit

And here is where it will end. There are local lawyers who know they can squeeze 30 grand out of the city for any case, the second he sees that pat has motives outside a few grand they’re done. All pat has to say is, “it’s not about the money, it’s the principle “ his lawyer will quit

It's not that easy. Lawyers cannot say "I quit". They need to make a motion to withdraw, and there are no guarantees. Most of the time the lawyer is stuck with their shitty client.

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
IMG_6281.jpeg

CHRISTIAN GARRIDO - American Hero

IMG_6282.jpeg

JOHN KOHLER - Keeping us all safe from scammers.

IMG_6283.jpeg

JACOB WASECHEK - Community Contact and carbon neutral policing.

Fidah Mustafa, 33, came from a law enforcement family so when he saw the hiring opportunity for the Milwaukee Police Department, he quickly applied and left behind his old desk job.

"I'm feeling great," he said. "It's obviously an accomplishment and it's an honor to work for the city of Milwaukee."
FIDAH MUSTAFA - Gave up a cushy desk job to serve his city.

IMG_6284.jpeg

NATHANIEL PETERSEN - You want million dollars? Here’s $63,000 to fuck off.

IMG_6286.jpeg

PAUL VENTO - Merit Award recipient.

PATRICK S. TOMLINSON:

IMG_6287.jpeg

Black Pat

Whacky nigster
View attachment 196792
CHRISTIAN GARRIDO - American Hero

View attachment 196793
JOHN KOHLER - Keeping us all safe from scammers.

View attachment 196794
JACOB WASECHEK - Community Contact and carbon neutral policing.

FIDAH MUSTAFA - Gave up a cushy desk job to serve his city.

View attachment 196795
NATHANIEL PETERSEN - You want million dollars? Here’s $63,000 to fuck off.

View attachment 196796
PAUL VENTO - Merit Award recipient.

PATRICK S. TOMLINSON:

View attachment 196797
If Pat gets a settlement from the city, and it is later discovered that he ordered them himself, does he have to give it back?

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
It's called "discovery" and when that part of the Milwaukee Grifters' lawsuit commences, it'll be interesting to see whether or not the grifters drop their lawsuit. The city/MPD will also have expert witnesses which are very costly. The grifters, if their lawyers do their jobs, will be warned if they lose this lawsuit they will most likely be on the hook for all of the Defendants' costs and fees. Fatso and his dopey wife are arrogant retards, so they could have a bill which is MUCH higher than Quasi's coming their way if they push this lawsuit to trial.
I'm sure he always has it in the back of his mind that any day now he's going to become the James Patterson of political mil-spec comedy sci fi and millions of dollars are just going to plop into his bank account.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
If the CCTV/bodycam is ambiguous as to what was SAID or actually happened, then Pat will get bodied.
He has literal books worth of "statements" that are provably false/embellished/histrionic/attention seeking that he will have to answer as to their accuracy. Once it's established that he is unreliable in his statements then anything he claims without direct evidence can be tossed.
If and when Rick takes the stand, he’s going to be completely discredited, which is why I think is the reason why Niki is the one that’s on the front of the lolsuit. Rick being terminally online has left a giant trail of bullshit that could easily be disproven.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
If and when Rick takes the stand, he’s going to be completely discredited, which is why I think is the reason why Niki is the one that’s on the front of the lolsuit. Rick being terminally online has left a giant trail of bullshit that could easily be disproven.
I hope his plan is to “speak” for her because she’s so traumatized by the police she can longer speak due to all the heavy medication. I can see him bringing her in a wheel chair.

JebJoh

You've seen how he reacts when talking to a lawyer, he responds like he is battling a twitter enemy. Lawyers will crucify him and judges will get sick of him in seconds

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
I hope his plan is to “speak” for her because she’s so traumatized by the police she can longer speak due to all the heavy medication. I can see him bringing her in a wheel chair.
I give her some credit, she doesn’t spend every waking moment on some kind of SM and doesn’t post every aspect of her life to be displayed for the world to see. I’m curious of how she spends her days since she doesn’t actually work. I don’t know Lynn puts up with this shit, your kid and their spouse are in their 40s and don’t work, not because they can’t, but because they won’t and think working is for plebs.