Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I give her some credit, she doesn’t spend every waking moment on some kind of SM and doesn’t post every aspect of her life to be displayed for the world to see. I’m curious of how she spends her days since she doesn’t actually work. I don’t know Lynn puts up with this shit, your kid and their spouse are in their 40s and don’t work, not because they can’t, but because they won’t and think working is for plebs.
I have no idea how either of them are able to spend so much of their time not working. At most they have to clean their place here and there for a renter but there’s still a lot of down time. With a job you at least have a sense of purpose but these two lay around and believe they are above “normal” people.

JebJoh

I feel like the police will fight this one - they did their jobs and knew these two were trying to find a way to sue them for a payday.
We can hope, but when it comes to money and PR most cities toss the cops under the bus. What Patrick CAN do to turn the whole city against him is to push for suspensions or sanctions against the cops and let the cops explain the many dealings they've had with this unhinged nutcase.

JebJoh

I have no idea how either of them are able to spend so much of their time not working. At most they have to clean their place here and there for a renter but there’s still a lot of down time. With a job you at least have a sense of purpose but these two lay around and believe they are above “normal” people.
They rent the place for $99 per night, minus airbnb fees that's $70, I'm no mathoscientist but if they are renting the place 7 days a week, they are still only bringing in <$500/ per week. Pat lost 166 nights worth of rentals to Quasi. Doesn't sound like he should be able to afford his mornings off.

N64 Cube

Patrick S. Tomlinson staring as “Liquor Pig”
I watch a lot of body cam YouTube videos and every other arrestee thinks they know the law better than the cops. The most common comments are "If I'm not under arrest, you can't detain me" and "You have to read me my rights", even when the cops aren't questioning the suspect.

Also, "I can't breathe" is the go to spurge.
I recently watched a body cam video and the suspect screamed "I can't breathe" 71 times during the video. No joke.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
We can hope, but when it comes to money and PR most cities toss the cops under the bus. What Patrick CAN do to turn the whole city against him is to push for suspensions or sanctions against the cops and let the cops explain the many dealings they've had with this unhinged nutcase.
I understand the PR concern but then again Pat and Niki don’t realize since they’re white and not black they won’t get any sympathy or attention. Just the fact they’re doing this and not black really hurts the chance of a pay and go away.

JebJoh

I understand the PR concern but then again Pat and Niki don’t realize since they’re white and not black they won’t get any sympathy or attention. Just the fact they’re doing this and not black really hurts the chance of a pay and go away.
Patrick will tell the court that he is, in fact, black then he can go on a racist tirade to convince everyone. The kid has tricks up his sleeve, losing 83,000 to an anonymous internet villian was only his first salvo

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Aren't they suing Sgt Evans too on top of the city??? I have to imagine that would complicate a settlement offer

Black Pat

Whacky nigster
I give her some credit, she doesn’t spend every waking moment on some kind of SM and doesn’t post every aspect of her life to be displayed for the world to see. I’m curious of how she spends her days since she doesn’t actually work. I don’t know Lynn puts up with this shit, your kid and their spouse are in their 40s and don’t work, not because they can’t, but because they won’t and think working is for plebs.
She also doesn't incessantly reply to everything and pour fuel on the fire on a daily basis. Amazing how that works.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
I feel like the police will fight this one - they did their jobs and knew these two were trying to find a way to sue them for a payday.
I agree - I imagine the fact that he named like 10 individual cops is going to prompt the police union lawyers to team up with the city. I’m not a union guy but i know they're not the type to just bend the knee to a fat lesbian and his retarded wife.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Also they sued the cops personally, so the city doesn’t get to decide to settle for them.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I agree - I imagine the fact that he named like 10 individual cops is going to prompt the police union lawyers to team up with the city. I’m not a union guy but i know they're not the type to just bend the knee to a fat lesbian and his retarded wife.
I wonder if he got bad news about his tiny Tim nonsense and decided to add more to his case in hopes of a bigger payday. He’s already getting banned from Cons so hes desperate for any income.