• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
This the new account Pig is currently fearpasting. Fucking ribs, TYFYS whoever you are
55079cd3607975d73bd7b7e1bc98c43f.png

edit: Archives https://ghostarchive.org/archive/RqGgV, https://ghostarchive.org/archive/fx1uf
5.png

God I hope this ends up being shown in court.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
I'm not even trying to be overly mean or cryptic here but Rick needs to really change his lifestyle or he's not going to get into more and more debt, but he's just not going to live long enough to even see this lawsuit through. Alcohol abuse, terrible midwestern diet combined with hypertension and subject to 24/7 stress and aggravation.

You don't have to be Dr. Steve to be able to see the Rick is aging like a gallon of milk in the hot sun. With his lifestyle and how worked up he gets about EVERYTHING he will be lucky to get deep into his 50's, only 6 fucking years away. Imagine what he's going to look like then. He's the worst kind of fat. Skinny frame with just sagging goo hanging off him. Obviously does absolutely not exercise and thinks taking pictures of a gym set is the same as actually working out. The half marathon days are long over.
Maybe its all the excess visccussss fluuuiiiidddddd. Next he needs to be on the lookout for the Corso Cough :bhzv6yb:.
So between his physical health and Niki's mental issues there's a pretty good chance they both die before any settlement or judgement is reached which would then go to Annabelle. PFG ending if you ask me

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
So between his physical health and Niki's mental issues there's a pretty good chance they both die before any settlement or judgement is reached which would then go to Annabelle. PFG ending if you ask me
I'd be good with that if her mom and 3rd better mechanic molester father wouldn't spend it on scratch offs, Miller High Life (it's the champagne of beers), and abandoned storage units of shit she'll sell for a couple of bucks each out of her garage.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
But seriously, where the fuck are they getting all this money from?
The lawyer probably assumed costs up front and took a retainer. Basically he’s probably looking for an easy settlement. The City of Milwaukee could be seen as leaning that way just to make this go away. I don’t think Pat wants a jury of reasonable and mentally competent people deciding his fate. He’s very unlikeable. Niki may be semi sympathetic. I’m sure most jurors sympathy will go away after they realize she stays in a relationship with a toxic narcissist just because she doesent want trolls to win.

N

NIGGER_ANNIHILATOR_1488

The lawyer probably assumed costs up front and took a retainer. Basically he’s probably looking for an easy settlement. The City of Milwaukee could be seen as leaning that way just to make this go away. I don’t think Pat wants a jury of reasonable and mentally competent people deciding his fate. He’s very unlikeable. Niki may be semi sympathetic. I’m sure most jurors sympathy will go away after they realize she stays in a relationship with a toxic narcissist just because she doesent want trolls to win.
It's unwise to settle in a grand slam case. Otherwise people are just going g to flood them with idiotic lawsuits knowing they will settle

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
This the new account Pig is currently fearpasting. Fucking ribs, TYFYS whoever you are
55079cd3607975d73bd7b7e1bc98c43f.png

edit: Archives https://ghostarchive.org/archive/RqGgV, https://ghostarchive.org/archive/fx1uf
View attachment 186220
God I hope this ends up being shown in court.
Prediction based on Ricks law? He will include this in some filing thinking it makes him look good, because “the stalkers” are now impersonating the police to imply falsehoods, such as that officer Evans poops in plantiffs vagina.