• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I relisten to the BDA tapes about every month because theres so much gems. The constant “What the fuck is happening?” attitude from the judge, BDA giving perfect answers and rebuttals despite only finding out about the suit an hour before and not even consulting / having a lawyer, Rick believing he could just testify to what people told him as a “trust me bro”, Ricks general cunty attitude and turning over to mock BDA (then being told to stop).

Arguably my favorite part of it though is hearing Ricks case and general demeanor deflate through the hearing. He starts extremely confidently but the minute BDA starts explaining his case is when everything starts faltering. No quips or preprepared lines and he starts freaking out that the judge is taking a stlaker at his word. “I did not threaten you. That is simply false. I did not threaten you…….I do not remember sending that text. SIR. I did NOT inviTE to fighT him. That SIMPLY did noT occur.” There are genuinely points near the end where it sounds like he’s going to burst into tears out of pure frustration.

Points also go to BDA for trying to explain to the judge why Patrick is a “bizarre internet personality”. The minute BDA mentioned his baby childing of people, his insistence on getting the last word in, etc, the judge knew no matter how dumb BDA’s actions were what he was saying about Pat was all true. I mean Pat proved it himself in the fucking court room. “I did not send you that text.” Yes you di- “NO I DID NOT.” Even arguing with the fucking judge at one point…

In terms of legal cases, it was arguably the closest slam dunk Patrick had. And he still fucked it up. Even if Patrick didn’t get the restraining order fulfilled, BDA would have gotten a hard shalacking from the judge. Instead Pat acted like such a cunt the judge seemed more focused on reprimanding Pat than BDA.

G

I relisten to the BDA tapes about every month because
Arguably my favorite part of it though is hearing Ricks case and general demeanor deflate through the hearing. He starts extremely confidently but the minute BDA starts explaining his case is when everything starts faltering.
My favorite part is at the end when the judge asks Patrick "sir, you had a lawsuit against the other people in this group that was just dismissed two weeks ago, voluntarily?" and Patrick meekly replies "yes."

You can hear through the tape at that moment Patrick knew he had lost, again.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
My favorite part is at the end when the judge asks Patrick "sir, you had a lawsuit against the other people in this group that was just dismissed two weeks ago, voluntarily?" and Patrick meekly replies "yes."

Favorite part about that is you can hear the judge flipping through papers. It’s so silent you can almost hear Pat sweating and gulping. The utter confusion in the judges voice reaches its peak when he reads this too. Patrick is like a reverse onion for anyone not involved with him. You peel back the layers attempting to gain some understanding yet each one brings a new depth of confusion.

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
Forum Clout
I relisten to the BDA tapes about every month because theres so much gems. The constant “What the fuck is happening?” attitude from the judge, BDA giving perfect answers and rebuttals despite only finding out about the suit an hour before and not even consulting / having a lawyer, Rick believing he could just testify to what people told him as a “trust me bro”, Ricks general cunty attitude and turning over to mock BDA (then being told to stop).

Arguably my favorite part of it though is hearing Ricks case and general demeanor deflate through the hearing. He starts extremely confidently but the minute BDA starts explaining his case is when everything starts faltering. No quips or preprepared lines and he starts freaking out that the judge is taking a stlaker at his word. “I did not threaten you. That is simply false. I did not threaten you…….I do not remember sending that text. SIR. I did NOT inviTE to fighT him. That SIMPLY did noT occur.” There are genuinely points near the end where it sounds like he’s going to burst into tears out of pure frustration.

Points also go to BDA for trying to explain to the judge why Patrick is a “bizarre internet personality”. The minute BDA mentioned his baby childing of people, his insistence on getting the last word in, etc, the judge knew no matter how dumb BDA’s actions were what he was saying about Pat was all true. I mean Pat proved it himself in the fucking court room. “I did not send you that text.” Yes you di- “NO I DID NOT.” Even arguing with the fucking judge at one point…

In terms of legal cases, it was arguably the closest slam dunk Patrick had. And he still fucked it up. Even if Patrick didn’t get the restraining order fulfilled, BDA would have gotten a hard shalacking from the judge. Instead Pat acted like such a cunt the judge seemed more focused on reprimanding Pat than BDA.
The BDA saga was great. Rick started off so smug and cunty, but within 2 days he managed to get humiliated in court, give us the best audio since the Josiah tapes and then get himself banned from Hoolis. He just keeps on winning.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout

He lost the minute BDA acknowledged that he knew this was all stupid. Pat is incapable of acknowledging that, to this very day.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Actually he said that he didn't send that text and that they could look at his phone for proof he didn't(he deleted it). Then BDA said he did send it and they could look at his phone for proof. That's when he changed his answer to "I don't remember sending it".
Lets not forget that BDA pretended he deleted the tweets on the forum before the court date. So pat thought he could control the narrative using edited texts to make him look like he wasnt trying challenge him. Then on the court date where andrew wasnt even summoned and had no time to prepare. BDA ends up having more evidence ready than pat had for his own case. Pat must have been fuming that the judge read BDAs texts and not his. Its was a classic rake step for pat.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
WWAWD trying out your stand-up routine to a judge during a court hearing?

The judge's stuttering with befuddlement is gold.

1709755041676.png

1709755081126.png

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Actually he said that he didn't send that text and that they could look at his phone for proof he didn't(he deleted it). Then BDA said he did send it and they could look at his phone for proof. That's when he changed his answer to "I don't remember sending it".
Which means he’s very aware that his replies look very bad for him. It would be one thing if he didn’t understand what his replies does to his case, but he clearly understands he shouldn’t be doing it.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Just to correct the record, I did know the restraining order hearing was happening even though I never was served thanks to a thread from a guy at the jerk store and lucked out on pat being as retarded and lazy as I was. The result probably would have been the same, but it would have been pretty goddamn embarrassing if pat had shown up prepared and I was just mumbling my best sheepish explanations of the situation and hoping for the best.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Saying "I apologize sir, I don't spend very much time in court" to a judge in a snarky tone = winning legal strategy
BDAs entire attitude helped him with that case. He was calm, friendly, admitted his mistake instantly, admitted how dumb the whole thing is and was just a down to earth human. Rick came across as a robotic dickhead who also lied about not sending a threatening text and it happened from the get go. Judges notice these things and once you start lying all you do is hurt your own case. Rick is his own worst (fat) enemy. This case against Milwaukee will again fail because of his inability to tell the truth and it’s going to feed us for another year.