• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

N

NIGGER_ANNIHILATOR_1488

Arguably my favorite part of it though is hearing Ricks case and general demeanor deflate through the hearing.
Mama Raven/capeshit movies likely gave him a DLTIW mentality that he should never ever even consider "failure" as it might hurt his "confidence" going into these sorts of things. The result is a fat retard who goes balls deep fighting a motion to quash despite mountains of case law showing that he WILL lose and WILL be ordered to pay attorney's fees, and not expecting any result for either of his restraining orders other than waltzing in and saying "I order you to arrest this man and throw him in prison based on my word alone", with the judge and police doing exactly as he asks (deserves), with everyone clapping and cheering, and subsequent press conferences and free drinks at the bar.

G

WWAWD trying out your stand-up routine to a judge during a court hearing?

The judge's stuttering with befuddlement is gold.

[URL='https://ibb.co/zS6gKjt']
Screenshot-20240306-124311-Samsung-Notes.jpg
[/URL]
If he'd just left it at "no, I'd already been at home for several hours at that point" it would've probably gone very differently for him that day.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
A fun thought about the BDA thing is that if Pat had done nothing after BDA went to Hoolie's, that would have been the end of it. Instead, he filed a TRO, which the point of is to prevent any future contact with BDA, but the filing of it guaranteed that Pat would have to be in a room with BDA. He never had to see BDA in his life but filed a restraining order which put them in contact again. Big brained move by Rick.

It's also funny that he apparently never consulted a lawyer even once.

N

NIGGER_ANNIHILATOR_1488

A fun thought about the BDA thing is that if Pat had done nothing after BDA went to Hoolie's, that would have been the end of it. Instead, he filed a TRO, which the point of is to prevent any future contact with BDA, but the filing of it guaranteed that Pat would have to be in a room with BDA. He never had to see BDA in his life but filed a restraining order which put them in contact again. Big brained move by Rick.

It's almost as if he wasn't actually in fear of anything, and just wanted something on paper that he could take on his media tours.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
It's almost as if he wasn't actually in fear of anything, and just wanted something on paper that he could take on his media tours.
He really wanted to brag about it on Twitter. "I've been forced to get a restraining order against one of my stalkers. The reality is I would easily neutralize him if he had attempted to engage me physically but it's important to make things official and legal." Instead he just gave us more audio to laugh at.

Honoria

Forum Clout

I think this was behind his attempt to get one against Dan Mullen - he was humiliated in the courtroom because they didn't arrest him so he wanted something to show on Twitter. He was so destroyed he went through an instant appeal process.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
I think this was behind his attempt to get one against Dan Mullen - he was humiliated in the courtroom because they didn't arrest him so he wanted something to show on Twitter. He was so destroyed he went through an instant appeal process.
The appeal required him going down to the courthouse so they could tell him to fuck off in person :ROFLMAO:

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Those transcripts…are they lost forever? They may have some amazing stuff.
“This guy came to a public hearing here but lives in MA. Huh. That’s unusual but what’s the threat…?”
**furious oinking**

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
Those transcripts…are they lost forever? They may have some amazing stuff.
“This guy came to a public hearing here but lives in MA. Huh. That’s unusual but what’s the threat…?”
**furious oinking**
There probably never was a transcript. I think someone has to set that up in advance and I’m pretty sure Dan had no idea this case was happening until after it was over.

Forum Clout

He really believes that he is smarter than the lawyers. We've also seen how well he handles any pushback on his positions.

I would bet he had to go a whole handful of different firms before he found one predatory enough to even consider this shit. You can tell it's all in his writing, like his last-ditch attempt at not paying Quasi. One of them probably said something like "If you continue to engage and respond I will not represent you in this matter" and he marched off while childing them.

He is either the fattest and stupidest person to exist or this is all performative comedy, and he is the funniest man of all time.

EDIT: How many fucking lawyers has he already been through? Ways, Resto, Stavros....most recently the tard wrangler, this turtle looking fuck, AND another guy....Thats 6 lawyers just off the top of my head. What a disaster.

Last edited:

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
I always assumed he would be entitled to it for free considering he was a party to the proceedings?
You're really not entitled to anything for free in the legal system except a lawyer in a criminal case, and you're still going to pay for that by having an incompetent or burned out C student arguing your plea deal.