• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
It was $450 and he wouldn’t pay it.

Milwaukee Court Reporter Linda Duchrow is running a scam and I still don't get why no brothermen ever escalated it and contacted her bosses.

Dan emails her @wisconsin.gov email address asking for pricing on the transcript, then she sends Dan a brand new email from her private AOL address (massive red flag) saying it's $450. When Dan replied "If I asked other court reporters if this price is accurate, would they say yes?" she stopped replying to him entirely.

Brothermen should still email other people at the court. It's likely this CUNT has been scamming hundreds of poor defendants out of thousands of dollars and depriving others of legal documents that would help their cases. It's shocking she hasn't been caught yet assuming she does this for her other cases.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Linda Duchrow
First Google result:

1000010614.jpg

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
Out of context you can feel so horrible for him here. Not just being put in handcuffs, but the fact that he lives in such a shithole, etc. His life sucks so much.

Btw is he lunging at the black cop that he's suing? Afterwards you can see the black one is standing furthest away, like he tried to get away from him. Man, Pat is such a piece of shit.

I was swimwalking child

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
You're really not entitled to anything for free in the legal system except a lawyer in a criminal case, and you're still going to pay for that by having an incompetent or burned out C student arguing your plea deal.
He shouldn’t get a free transcript but he is for sure entitled to see what was filed against him and evidence presented, etc.