• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

swole_edging_llc

snackie ate my ass, then she doxed me
Forum Clout
This is such a cope. He is so fucked.
He knows he did the swats.
He knows it will be tied to him through a "stalkers" gemini account.
He knows the FBI will be knocking on his door soon and he's hoping his lengthy public campaign against the stalkers will prove his innocence.
Guess what Jen, it won't!
Someone's going to prison, and it isn't us.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
This is such a cope. He is so fucked.
He knows he did the swats.
He knows it will be tied to him through a "stalkers" gemini account.
He knows the FBI will be knocking on his door soon and he's hoping his lengthy public campaign against the stalkers will prove his innocence.
Guess what Jen, it won't!
Someone's going to prison, and it isn't us.
I look forward to the "Pat and Niki extradition from Costa Rica" chapter of the timeline.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
To whom it might concern:

Pat admitted that the MPD not taking calls seriously leaves them vulnerable to a potential home invasion and that they're worried about that scenario. Niki agrees.

source: "Moving Past Trauma" interview published August 4th 2023
So he is on record as wanting them to take every SWAT-ing call seriously so that they don't get "Chicken Little"-ed. Good job doing those interviews, Pat.

Also he lies immediately after saying this. He says his property has been vandalized multiple times and that his property has been trespassed upon multiple times. There is only one vandalism/trespassing incident, the one with his scooter. Even ignoring that it's Pat in that video, that's only one incident.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
So he is on record as wanting them to take every SWAT-ing call seriously so that they don't get "Chicken Little"-ed. Good job doing those interviews, Pat.

Also he lies immediately after saying this. He says his property has been vandalized multiple times and that his property has been trespassed upon multiple times. There is only one vandalism/trespassing incident, the one with his scooter. Even ignoring that it's Pat in that video, that's only one incident.
He has claimed his car has been egged a few times also. He has only mentioned it once in an interview and not on twitter. Not sure if he is making that up but I suppose its possible.

Forum Clout

His whole story is rife with lies and deceit. His house was never vandalized no damage was ever done to it, nobody trespassed on it, nobody ever threatened to skin pets, murder him or anybody attached to him. The swat stuff is likely him and if it isn't he has helped make his story so famous some mental case acted because of that not mean tweets. Essentially aside from the swat shit I'm harassed more aggressively by street shitter scam calls than he is by any tweet stuff from redditors. His whole complaint minus the swat shit is mean people say mean things to me and I am compelled to reply rather than ignore it, thus keeping it going. Good strategic thinking you retard, people are free to mock you, especially when your whole pundit larp is you mocking other people. Die very fat about it from the coronary your autistic obsession to reply to every tweet will cause. I hope people Ouija board you tweets after your dead.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
His whole story is rife with lies and deceit. His house was never vandalized no damage was ever done to it, nobody trespassed on it, nobody ever threatened to skin pets, murder him or anybody attached to him. The swat stuff is likely him and if it isn't he has helped make his story so famous some mental case acted because of that not mean tweets. Essentially aside from the swat shit I'm harassed more aggressively by street shitter scam calls than he is by any tweet stuff from redditors. His whole complaint minus the swat shit is mean people say mean things to me and I am compelled to reply rather than ignore it, thus keeping it going. Good strategic thinking you retard, people are free to mock you, especially when your whole pundit larp is you mocking other people. Die very fat about it from the coronary your autistic obsession to reply to every tweet will cause. I hope people Ouija board you tweets after your dead.
He’s never been SWATTed once. The cops have never breached his house, that’s what makes something a SWAT. That’s the whole “point” of it for the faggots who do it.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
someone drove by and threw eggs at Susan, Brotherman Javier saw the surveillance camera video

of course there's no way for Pat to know it was anyone from here, it could've easily been the anti-abortion zealots that have been after him way before Norm/11

Last edited:

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
someone drew by and threw eggs at Susan, Brotherman Javier saw the surveillance camera video

of course there's no way for Pat to know it was anyone from here, it could've easily been the anti-abortion zealots that have been after him way before Norm/11
Or negroes who had a backwards fence built right in front of their windows.

Forum Clout
He’s never been SWATTed once. The cops have never breached his house, that’s what makes something a SWAT. That’s the whole “point” of it for the faggots who do it.
I have no idea what the responses were in any of them except the 3-4 that had some film. I don't know what constitutes a swat, but the ones with the cops and rifles I'm OK as them. being called swats, but either way there haven't been 48 or whatever he claims, but absolutely they never kicked in doors. I'm not even debating what constitutes a swat, but of things that could be really impactful only those few we saw are that and he arranged them.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
someone drew by and threw eggs at Susan, Brotherman Javier saw the surveillance camera video

To be fair. His car has been getting vandalized for almost a decade at his home. Long before OnA knew of him. So he might have some local enemies that constantly fuck with him.

1710010875198.png

1710010920774.png
1710011095414.png

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
I have no idea what the responses were in any of them except the 3-4 that had some film. I don't know what constitutes a swat, but the ones with the cops and rifles I'm OK as them. being called swats, but either way there haven't been 48 or whatever he claims, but absolutely they never kicked in doors. I'm not even debating what constitutes a swat, but of things that could be really impactful only those few we saw are that and he arranged them.
That’s according to them. Even they have never claimed to have had the cops bust in. That 100 year old door is too much I guess. They just kick it a few times and leave because that’s how the cops work when they want to get in somewhere.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Writing "dick" seems personal and not random. People in his neighborhood don't like him.
I remember someone telling a story of him arguing with someone as he pulled into the alleyway and getting into a shouting match with him but its been so long that I dont remember any details beyond that. Does anyone else remember that?

G

You're really not entitled to anything for free in the legal system except a lawyer in a criminal case, and you're still going to pay for that by having an incompetent or burned out C student arguing your plea deal.
This is absolutely the case. My oldest friend is a tax lawyer. He's no genius, but he's a worker and got to a good college, then a good law school and never looked back. His younger brother, who I love like my younger brother, took 3 attempts to finish a bachelor's degree and passed his law conversion course when he was nearly 30. He is now the British equivalent of a public defender, makes a fraction of what his brother does, and, according to both of them, has to do a lot more work than him.

Forum Clout

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Lyndon did not make me scared, stlaker. :image_9251: :image_9253:

732f315b9d96b2e9abfb5e57c4634055.png

842dbe6a3e32c1f16c8f6bbb9a420278.png

af90094bf34fba74b28dca5f973f7a49.png

GOD DAMN REDDITORS! I have no idea who could've been behind this account. He does seem to enjoy prison though!
529a5f93106348952a12434519e6f4d0.png

That's a downgrade from what he used to say (this was a reddit user from r/all impersonating me)
5629357071ee0979a0de061c3db00e9c.png

GhostArchive still down.
Tiny Tim In Africa :ROFLMAO: