• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
The difference between being assaulted and fighting. Even Ant understood this when the niggress slapped him around for his wildlife photography antics. The minute he pulls out that gun it's now he said she said and who threatened who first and more gravely.

Every single person, on his side or not, has at some point asked Patrick why he doesn't stop responding. Even Snackie knows and she's dumber than the pavement she shits on.

This was borne out in court with BDA when the judge took one look at Patrick's ample chest thumping, threats and lines in the sand. He very clearly said this was a two person back and forth and therefore no restraining order.

Now magnify that to Patrick responding threateningly thousands of times a week to hundreds of people. Doesn't exactly scream sympathetic victim crying "Why Us" to the sky.
Never ceases to amaze me how if he just would not respond and would drop this shit, it’d all go away lmao. He is so pig headed, stubborn, and retarded that he can’t seem to grasp that

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
Never ceases to amaze me how if he just would not respond and would drop this shit, it’d all go away lmao. He is so pig headed, stubborn, and retarded that he can’t seem to grasp that

if I am not mistaken - didn't everyone here get bored with pat a few months ago? we would barely even get new topics on him, hell most people were getting back into the cumia business.. but patty couldn't let it go - we were all ready to move on but he wasn't.

He is a self swaTTing faggot with bitch tits.

N

NIGGER_ANNIHILATOR_1488

if I am not mistaken - didn't everyone here get bored with pat a few months ago? we would barely even get new topics on him, hell most people were getting back into the cumia business.. but patty couldn't let it go - we were all ready to move on but he wasn't.

It was looking like the unknown benefactor would be paying the rest of Quasi's debts. Once that got wrapped up, there'd really be nothing else to look forward to. Just the same old (albeit still hilarious) Pat texts with the same "You're going to prison any day now".

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout

No Pat November. But he always ends up getting lonely and figuring out a way to drag you back into his nonsense.

Edward Enninful To W Magazine: I Wish I Knew How To Quit You! - Daily  Front Row

Forum Clout
It takes years.
I'm not even trying to be overly mean or cryptic here but Rick needs to really change his lifestyle or he's not going to get into more and more debt, but he's just not going to live long enough to even see this lawsuit through. Alcohol abuse, terrible midwestern diet combined with hypertension and subject to 24/7 stress and aggravation.

You don't have to be Dr. Steve to be able to see the Rick is aging like a gallon of milk in the hot sun. With his lifestyle and how worked up he gets about EVERYTHING he will be lucky to get deep into his 50's, only 6 fucking years away. Imagine what he's going to look like then. He's the worst kind of fat. Skinny frame with just sagging goo hanging off him. Obviously does absolutely not exercise and thinks taking pictures of a gym set is the same as actually working out. The half marathon days are long over.
Maybe its all the excess visccussss fluuuiiiidddddd. Next he needs to be on the lookout for the Corso Cough :bhzv6yb:.

Pogo-The-Clown

RIP Mr Wrinkle Paws account
Forum Clout

edit: Yeah, folks I know from certain parts of NJ do call it Taylor Ham... and some, Pork Roll.

It was like either jungle bunny or porch monkey, in school on menu used to call it pork roll, they have a few brands of pork roll but they all taste like Taylor brand because they produce it for these other companies

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
Anyone have any idea how long something like this takes to get to the trial part or some sort of timeline. I'm also assuming that since this a federal court case there's a higher threshold for it to even make it to trial.
I think MPD have 20 days to respond to the complaint, after that it depends on whether they want to admit liability/deny/settle.
daa7f181beca890a70952ce5db926980.jpeg

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I'm not even trying to be overly mean or cryptic here but Rick needs to really change his lifestyle or he's not going to get into more and more debt, but he's just not going to live long enough to even see this lawsuit through. Alcohol abuse, terrible midwestern diet combined with hypertension and subject to 24/7 stress and aggravation.

You don't have to be Dr. Steve to be able to see the Rick is aging like a gallon of milk in the hot sun. With his lifestyle and how worked up he gets about EVERYTHING he will be lucky to get deep into his 50's, only 6 fucking years away. Imagine what he's going to look like then. He's the worst kind of fat. Skinny frame with just sagging goo hanging off him. Obviously does absolutely not exercise and thinks taking pictures of a gym set is the same as actually working out. The half marathon days are long over.
Maybe its all the excess visccussss fluuuiiiidddddd. Next he needs to be on the lookout for the Corso Cough :bhzv6yb:.
True but then you remember Artie Lange is somehow still alive.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Redditors have been saying that the only xeets by this account that Pat hasn't replied to are these three for some reason.

View attachment 186119

View attachment 186120

View attachment 186121
If the MPD uses evidence and facts given to them via Twitter, I will bust a rib. The best part is it's all real. Would love to see Pat try to pull the "Fuck, you're gullible" and "the person posting that information is a nazi cyberstalker felon who is currently under investigation for felony nazi cyberstalker crimes and you shouldn't believe them" cards in court.