• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
Reminder that to this day Pat has NOT pressed charges against any of the "terrorists" he claims are trying to kill him. He has told multiple media outlets that he can't do it without knowing the names, which is patently false.

Why is he avoiding initiating a criminal investigation into the origin of his swattings? 🤔
What do you mean? How does a private citizen “press charges?”

He’s filed tons of police reports but it’s up to the DA if anyone gets charged.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
What do you mean? How does a private citizen “press charges?”

He’s filed tons of police reports but it’s up to the DA if anyone gets charged.
Certain states have clauses that are referred to as a "private criminal complaint" which allows the judge discretion if someone brings evidence to the court.

968.02(3) (3) If a district attorney refuses or is unavailable to issue a complaint, a circuit judge may permit the filing of a complaint, if the judge finds there is probable cause to believe that the person to be charged has committed an offense after conducting a hearing. If the district attorney has refused to issue a complaint, he or she shall be informed of the hearing and may attend. The hearing shall be ex parte without the right of cross-examination.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
Certain states have clauses that are referred to as a "private criminal complaint" which allows the judge discretion if someone brings evidence to the court.

Ok but some authority still has to approve it, you can’t just create a criminal charge against someone if you feel like it.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Ok but some authority still has to approve it, you can’t just create a criminal charge against someone if you feel like it.
sure. but there is a mechanism there, so the original point just shifts to using that mechanism instead of "pressing the charges" themselves. So the point still stands that patrick is a fat idiot.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Patrick does not accept this. Just a few minutes ago he invoked his made-up “felony telephone harassment.”
Felony telephone harassment is already far-fetched - is it a felony to get robocalls? They call more if you answer (it shows the number is working) and if you get angry and curse at them they will mark you number to call even more.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
Felony telephone harassment is already far-fetched - is it a felony to get robocalls? They call more if you answer (it shows the number is working) and if you get angry and curse at them they will mark you number to call even more.
Even more ponderous is the idea that everybody that posts here is going to federal prison because, what.. 2 or 3 people text him and post the screenshots? Assuming they are even real, which I have no way of knowing, is the 1.7 theory that anybody who laughs at them is now guilty of conspiracy to... Do something? Make prank calls and texts? So I'm guilty of murder for seeing some guy die on Twitter and commenting on it?

Stupid. And fat.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Even more ponderous is the idea that everybody that posts here is going to federal prison because, what.. 2 or 3 people text him and post the screenshots? Assuming they are even real, which I have no way of knowing, is the 1.7 theory that anybody who laughs at them is now guilty of conspiracy to... Do something? Make prank calls and texts? So I'm guilty of murder for seeing some guy die on Twitter and commenting on it?

Stupid. And fat.
Plus his responding doesn’t help his case - his insane behavior always comes back to bite him in his fat ass.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
Plus his responding doesn’t help his case - his insane behavior always comes back to bite him in his fat ass.
The difference between being assaulted and fighting. Even Ant understood this when the niggress slapped him around for his wildlife photography antics. The minute he pulls out that gun it's now he said she said and who threatened who first and more gravely.

Every single person, on his side or not, has at some point asked Patrick why he doesn't stop responding. Even Snackie knows and she's dumber than the pavement she shits on.

This was borne out in court with BDA when the judge took one look at Patrick's ample chest thumping, threats and lines in the sand. He very clearly said this was a two person back and forth and therefore no restraining order.

Now magnify that to Patrick responding threateningly thousands of times a week to hundreds of people. Doesn't exactly scream sympathetic victim crying "Why Us" to the sky.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
its almost like its fact dependent and requires adjudication. Something that might occur in a court system, so anyone declaring it beforehand would likely have barely passed high school.

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Forum Clout

Reminder that to this day Pat has NOT pressed charges against any of the "terrorists" he claims are trying to kill him. He has told multiple media outlets that he can't do it without knowing the names, which is patently false.

Why is he avoiding initiating a criminal investigation into the origin of his swattings? 🤔
Yeah. Why hasn't he sued Dan Mullen for all his sinks yet?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
its almost like its fact dependent and requires adjudication. Something that might occur in a court system, so anyone declaring it beforehand would likely have barely passed high school.
I’ve told Pat (well, his toilet as told him on twitter) that courts decide who is guilty and everyone is innocent until proven guilty. Of course he told me I’m going to prison since that whole concept goes right over his 1.2 head.

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
Yeah. Why hasn't he sued Dan Mullen for all his sinks yet?

Why sue potato nigger Dan when you can sue black nigger Lyndon instead?

Per Dan @HH Brother, Lyndon's penis is exactly 3 times longer than Dan's is. Dan @HH Brother says they measured. Sounds like faggot shit to me but that's what Patrick uses when he's deciding his latest lawsuits.

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
Forum Clout
Why sue potato nigger Dan when you can sue black nigger Lyndon instead?

Per Dan @HH Brother, Lyndon's penis is exactly 3 times longer than Dan's is. Dan @HH Brother says they measured. Sounds like faggot shit to me but that's what Patrick uses when he's deciding his latest lawsuits.
What happened to the girth?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
What happened to the girth?
IMG_2979.jpeg

HOW IMPORTANT IS THE GIRTH?