• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
Rick says in the complaint that he has text messages saying his bully stalkers were gonna swat him and showed that to police before it ever happened. There's no way he has any of that right? I never saw any of the text threads threaten him with swatting, ever. I love how he writes that under "FACTS" lol. He definitely wrote this with the help of some other retard.
Telling someone they're going to get swatted seems to be against the idea the fucks who do stuff like that are going for, no? Not really a shock if they tell you in advance.

Also, anybody who has ever seen the text threads or DMs or whatever people do, know it's jokes and insults or people pointing out facts he doesn't like. I've never seen violent threats much less swatting threats or death threats from people here. I have no idea if he gets stuff like that from somewhere else, alot of people hate his fat ass, but it's not a bit or funny so why would someone here risk getting banned for posting about doing it?

Also, he posts everything, so I'd be shocked if he possesses such evidence and didn't go LOOK SEE I'M A VICTIM LOOK AT THIS DEATH THREAT on X about it.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
I had the misfortune of spending Easter last year in New Jersey with a bunch of so-called Italian Americans who've never set foot in Italy and don't speak one word of the language except shit like "Madonn''" or "capeesh"... the food was disgusting like this. Look how overcooked that penne is and riddled with clumps of goat cheese. Fit for the trash. And that "garlic bread" with what I bet they call "marinara" dipping sauce? I think I hate them more than your niggers. The Sopranos really mind fucked them into thinking they're something special. Whenever I hear "gabagool" I want to strangle something.
I legitimately called it mutz, gabagool, pruhshoot, raghut, and the like, my grandparents did too. It was because the majority of NYC area wops were from Naples and south of Rome at minimum and their accent and corruption of the Italian by English speaking kids created those pronunciations. There really isn't nothing wrong except people outside of NY and current niggers from Italy got mad about it. My Italian family was from Potenza and used those pronunciations. The rest of the medigans took it up too. The food from NYC made by Italian immigrants improved on goat meat, goat head, and other shit. In fact in Italy lots of stuff is Americanized versions served there. Unfortunately like all things fresh ingredients gave way to processed polly-o cheese and kraft. Some things like the Balsamic vinegar, San Marzano canned tomatoes, and thankfully they started making the mozzarella here.

Before the Sopranos the Raging Bull was a good example. I remember my mother saying that it reminded her of Union City growing up with all the screaming dagos in guinea tees. They all spoke Italian when they wanted the kids to not follow, so much so my mother could speak a fair bit from hearing it. Say what you will about the Italians in America but they have a culture that laughs at itself and is more interesting than say the head hunters from Central America.

Forum Clout
It's fucking enraging. In Italy they're seen the same as African migrants. And they post shit like this. No wonder you call them niggers. Pure trash.
Screenshot-from-2024-03-03-22-26-45.png
Italy is a desert shit hole outside of its cities. Now it's loaded with actual niggers.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I legitimately called it mutz, gabagool, pruhshoot, raghut, and the like, my grandparents did too. It was because the majority of NYC area wops were from Naples and south of Rome at minimum and their accent and corruption of the Italian by English speaking kids created those pronunciations. There really isn't nothing wrong except people outside of NY and current niggers from Italy got mad about it. My Italian family was from Potenza and used those pronunciations. The rest of the medigans took it up too. The food from NYC made by Italian immigrants improved on goat meat, goat head, and other shit. In fact in Italy lots of stuff is Americanized versions served there. Unfortunately like all things fresh ingredients gave way to processed polly-o cheese and kraft. Some things like the Balsamic vinegar, San Marzano canned tomatoes, and thankfully they started making the mozzarella here.

Before the Sopranos the Raging Bull was a good example. I remember my mother saying that it reminded her of Union City growing up with all the screaming dagos in guinea tees. They all spoke Italian when they wanted the kids to not follow, so much so my mother could speak a fair bit from hearing it. Say what you will about the Italians in America but they have a culture that laughs at itself and is more interesting than say the head hunters from Central America.
Raging Bull was huge in my mother's family too. We really are just a bunch of niggers.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
One of the points that the rotund legal fella pointed out was the lack of exhibits of evidence provided in his claims. Its crazy that pat thinks he can just sue the city or anyone without providing proof.
Are they required at this stage though? Not a lawyer, but is it just a "notice" type complaint maybe they are not required. That said, Brinton j resto didn't provide exhibits for all the book reviews in the Wisconsin complaint , so its possible they just did the same shit again. Patrick "i thought i would be heard" tomlinson believes that his statements are fact because he never lies.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Reminder that to this day Pat has NOT pressed charges against any of the "terrorists" he claims are trying to kill him. He has told multiple media outlets that he can't do it without knowing the names, which is patently false.

Why is he avoiding initiating a criminal investigation into the origin of his swattings? 🤔

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout

Thanks for keeping it brief. "mutz, gabagool, pruhshoot, raghut" Can you even have a conversation in Italian? Also, San Marzano canned tomatoes lol... That New York bella figura!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Are they required at this stage though? Not a lawyer, but is it just a "notice" type complaint maybe they are not required. That said, Brinton j resto didn't provide exhibits for all the book reviews in the Wisconsin complaint , so its possible they just did the same shit again. Patrick "i thought i would be heard" tomlinson believes that his statements are fact because he never lies.
I have no idea if its required. That Sean fella just pointed it out that it would have good to have placed some evidence regarding one of pats claims. It just seemed like pats paperwork was a whiny pity party with all the emotional inflection baked into it.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Reminder that to this day Pat has NOT pressed charges against any of the "terrorists" he claims are trying to kill him. He has told multiple media outlets that he can't do it without knowing the names, which is patently false.

Why is he avoiding initiating a criminal investigation into the origin of his swattings? 🤔
Nicole also claimed on that media tour that she knew Daniel Mullen was committed tortuous interference with her business, harassing her and other crimes. Which would likely amount to defamation per se if Dan didn't do anything. Why hasn't she moved forward with charges or a civil suit against Dan as well?

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Are they required at this stage though? Not a lawyer, but is it just a "notice" type complaint maybe they are not required.
Yes, at the 44:30 mark the attorney says, "This is the totality of his case. It’s not very big but remember it’s a notice pleading situation so you have to put the parties on notice what they are being accused of and then you could fill it out later". Edit: This was three minutes after mentioning he didn't see attached exhibits.