• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
We saw the "evidence" he sent Josiah which unsupringly looked like whatever he submitted in high school at the last minute to warrant a d minus average. He doesn't organize or keep anything. Even if he did he doesn't back anything up properly as evidenced by the complaint fest about bricking his phone in a Mexican toilet.

He also deletes evidence as we saw with bda. If (massive if there) he has any evidence at all it's a shitty screenshot that would be inadmissible due to chain of custody issues.
Impossible to authenticate.

N

NIGGER_ANNIHILATOR_1488

Just started listening to that Lawtube guy's analysis, and it has become exceedingly clear that the complaint was written by Patrick and submitted by an attorney who didn't read it and charged them $10,000+ to have their names attached to it.

"The police are unwitting tools of these bad actors who have no choice but to take these false calls at face value."

Lol there goes your case, Fatty

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Just started listening to that Lawtube guy's analysis, and it has become exceedingly clear that the complaint was written by Patrick and submitted by an attorney who didn't read it and charged them $10,000+ to have their names attached to it.

"The police are unwitting tools of these bad actors who have no choice but to take these false calls at face value."

Lol there goes your case, Fatty
Three attorneys and he clearly wrote it himself. They're either completely retarded or business is shit and they thought they could milk him. I never actually practiced law but since I went to law school I know a lot of lawyers and the couple I showed this to were amazed by how incompetent they must be.

G

Three attorneys and he clearly wrote it himself. They're either completely retarded or business is shit and they thought they could milk him. I never actually practiced law but since I went to law school I know a lot of lawyers and the couple I showed this to were amazed by how incompetent they must be.
It's moments like this that remind me that we're dealing with an actual retard here. If he wasn't so detestable, I'd feel bad for him.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
IMG_20240304_063305.jpg

Forum Clout
Even worse, he probably wrote it with assistance from Jackie