• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

Joe The German

Italianamerican.
Forum Clout
Pat and Niki look like they’ve got a couple of real winners on their team.
View attachment 185618View attachment 185619
lol at their lawyer
View attachment 185621

Bonus: retard Slav looking lawyer Nr. 2
View attachment 185622

Patrick has been fighting with his own lawyer all day today. Maybe not a wise decision from a legal POV, but fat knows all.

1.png

4.png

2.png
3.png

Update: Patrick has officially lost his legal representation in this case.
Nice going, Rick.

55.png

5.png

6.png
7.png
8.png
9.png

99.png

10.png

l.png

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Id love to know more details of what was seized.

His pride.

Patrick isn’t getting any lawyers that work on contingency for this shit. That’s all I’m saying.

NO, MONEY DOWN!

View attachment 185764
HOW IMPORTANT ARE THE RIOT SHIELDS?

Now explain to me here, I've heard of SWAT, I loved that show. Robert Urich, he was a real class act, let me tell you. I had him on my show three times - I'm still hoping for a fourth! What's that? He's dead? No, I didn't know, that's why I'm asking. Next you'll tell me Gregory Hines is dead... You're kidding? Was it the AIDS? It's an epidemic in the black community, I'm told. Send the widow a ham, a good one. Nice rind.
"Your weaknesses is"
Professional author, ladies and gentlemen

And you fucks criticize my song writing.

This is exactly why. You see how enraged he gets when women, queers, and minorities dispute him. He has a savior complex when they are agreeable with him and suffers narcissistic injuries when they aren't.

No no no, sweeT summer lgbTq child's, my cis-heT whiTe maleness will solve all your problems! WaiT quieTly, so quieTly, for the knockwursT.
Did You Know?
Black cop farts are referred to as Winslows (a reference to Carl Winslow, from Family Matters) in the ero-fart community. (A, L)

Did I do thaT, child?

I may be wrong but I recall him being pretty insulting to the point of defamatory toward the MPD in various national media interviews. Them countersuing him for defamation would be so sweet.

Not just the interviews, but in that infamous recording, or as all I call it, "My favorite bootleg since 'A Toot and A Snore in '74'."

"LEAVE! AND NEVER RETURN!" He treated them like dog shit and borderline threatened them. Some of them had to have been wearing body cameras. God I hope this gets to discovery... Seeing that video would be like discovering Orson Welles original cut of "The Magnificent Ambersons".

I can't believe that he's so monumentally stupid that he telegraphs every move he makes. The prospect of playing something close to his vest is a foreign concept to him.

He tells TorSwats that he plans to sue the MPD for fame and fortune. TorSwats tells everyone of Patrick's plan - and nobody believes it.

Patrick then proceeds to sue the MPD and city of Milwaukee for fame and fortune.

1. Call in SWATTING, child

2. Get SWATTED, aTalker

3. ???????

4. ProfiT!

Yep. I'm strongly inclined to think he did as he was really dedicated to his art and had a pretty identifiable posting style, and he definitely never came back after. R.I.P.

I remember that one. Tried to talk to him but his mind was clearly made up.

Thots and players, old friend. He was 14 years old.
Reading the motion, I find the use of the word “reality” to be particularly hilarious.

Reality in the sense its being used is not an elastic concept involving many shifting and conflicting viewpoints. No. Reality is what Fatrick says it is.

It’s so typical of his mindset and his whole worldview. There is only Pat’s reality. All reality is created by him and bends to his dictate. If anything or anyone conflicts with Pat’s reality, they are wrong. Pat is right.

The cops should know better than to not conform to “reality”.

We're in the Matrix already, lads. I still can't believe how long he keeps this going.

And it IS him, not us.

Patrick has been fighting with his own lawyer all day today. Maybe not a wise decision from a legal POV, but fat knows all.

View attachment 185990
View attachment 185989
View attachment 185991View attachment 185992

Nice going, Rick.

View attachment 185993
View attachment 185994
View attachment 185997View attachment 185998View attachment 185999View attachment 186000
View attachment 186002
View attachment 186001
View attachment 186003

Tell me God isn't a fucking Patposter.

Forum Clout
His pride.

NO, MONEY DOWN!

Now explain to me here, I've heard of SWAT, I loved that show. Robert Urich, he was a real class act, let me tell you. I had him on my show three times - I'm still hoping for a fourth! What's that? He's dead? No, I didn't know, that's why I'm asking. Next you'll tell me Gregory Hines is dead... You're kidding? Was it the AIDS? It's an epidemic in the black community, I'm told. Send the widow a ham, a good one. Nice rind.

And you fucks criticize my song writing.

No no no, sweeT summer lgbTq child's, my cis-heT whiTe maleness will solve all your problems! WaiT quieTly, so quieTly, for the knockwursT.

Did I do thaT, child?

Not just the interviews, but in that infamous recording, or as all I call it, "My favorite bootleg since 'A Toot and A Snore in '74'."

"LEAVE! AND NEVER RETURN!" He treated them like dog shit and borderline threatened them. Some of them had to have been wearing body cameras. God I hope this gets to discovery... Seeing that video would be like discovering Orson Welles original cut of "The Magnificent Ambersons".

1. Call in SWATTING, child

2. Get SWATTED, aTalker

3. ???????

4. ProfiT!

I remember that one. Tried to talk to him but his mind was clearly made up.

Thots and players, old friend. He was 14 years old.

We're in the Matrix already, lads. I still can't believe how long he keeps this going.

And it IS him, not us.

Tell me God isn't a fucking Patposter.
Your phone crapped out dude

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout

View attachment 185990
View attachment 185989
View attachment 185991View attachment 185992

Nice going, Rick.

View attachment 185993
View attachment 185994
View attachment 185997View attachment 185998View attachment 185999View attachment 186000
View attachment 186002
View attachment 186001
View attachment 186003
I really hope my shittiliy circled screenshot makes it into court. It still makes me laugh that people use it, and it probably annoys Rick even more.