• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
plus he's suing over being naked in front of 4 male cops and the "humiliation" that entails, then turns around and gives the video and stills to Inside Edition and NBC for millions of people to watch the event?

The complete opposite of MPD, who refused to release the footage. They cared more about protecting his faucet than Pat himself.
He's also claimed on the record thousands of times that it's not his micro penis showing under the robe. Case dismissed.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
1000009801.gif

>>paralegal working on MPD case against Pat taking notes from posts in this thread

Mimi Beardsley

She’s a real cock softener.
Forum Clout
Reading the motion, I find the use of the word “reality” to be particularly hilarious.

Reality in the sense its being used is not an elastic concept involving many shifting and conflicting viewpoints. No. Reality is what Fatrick says it is.

It’s so typical of his mindset and his whole worldview. There is only Pat’s reality. All reality is created by him and bends to his dictate. If anything or anyone conflicts with Pat’s reality, they are wrong. Pat is right.

The cops should know better than to not conform to “reality”.

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
Forum Clout
Oh, I've seen this movie!

"Thirty years ago, Milwaukee Police sergeant Lyndon Evans escaped becoming pepperoni at the hands of a sadistic, homosexual rodeo clown. Now, he's racing against the clock as a mysterious (and fat!) ghost from his past is trying to finish the job - by any means necessary."
Now THIS would make a great book!

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
There are some differences to pats case from the one I posted but she leaned heavy into the " handcuffed naked" and I think Pat will too. For the lady, they were serving a warrant ( rammed the door open) on someone that hasnt lived there for 4 years so there were some real mistakes made by the police from the start. Where in pats case they were at the correct location the call requested and were just following procedure. I just think pat is going to claim "damages" from being handcuffed with his pee pee out after answering the door without putting shorts/pants on.
I would like to see him win but only because he admits he was humiliated by his crooked micro penis being exposed to the public. It's be worth pat getting a payday for material like that we can mock him with forever in public records

Forum Clout
Oh, I've seen this movie!

"Thirty years ago, Milwaukee Police sergeant Lyndon Evans escaped becoming pepperoni at the hands of a sadistic, homosexual rodeo clown. Now, he's racing against the clock as a mysterious (and fat!) ghost from his past is trying to finish the job - by any means necessary."
The taking of Smell Ham 321(lbs)

Forum Clout
He's also claimed on the record thousands of times that it's not his micro penis showing under the robe. Case dismissed.