• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I remembered an old case that I think pat is hoping his case plays out in a similar fashion.

1709470701138.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Just had a look at the Milwaukee Common Council. Lots of Kangz and Queenz on it. They'll probably take Pat's side over a hard-working, black public servant.
There are some differences to pats case from the one I posted but she leaned heavy into the " handcuffed naked" and I think Pat will too. For the lady, they were serving a warrant ( rammed the door open) on someone that hasnt lived there for 4 years so there were some real mistakes made by the police from the start. Where in pats case they were at the correct location the call requested and were just following procedure. I just think pat is going to claim "damages" from being handcuffed with his pee pee out after answering the door without putting shorts/pants on.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
There are some differences to pats case from the one I posted but she leaned heavy into the " handcuffed naked" and I think Pat will too. For the lady, they were serving a warrant ( rammed the door open) on someone that hasnt lived there for 4 years so there were some real mistakes made by the police from the start. Where in pats case they were at the correct location the call requested and were just following procedure. I just think pat is going to claim "damages" from being handcuffed with his pee pee out after answering the door without putting shorts/pants on.
Did they barge in, grab him, then stand him outside on his porch? No, so wouldn't he have come to the door and they then ordered him outside onto the porch?

If they pulled him from his bedroom to the outside while he was getting his robe on I can understand why he was standing on the porch without it being belted. But I think the true scenario is he came to the door with his robe open on purpose. He's into things as you know. Sick guy!

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
IMG_2992.jpeg

There seem to be multiple factors here that give her case a 1-up over Patricks:

-In Patricks case police didn’t burst into his home. They knocked on his door and detained Patrick outside, THEN searched his home.

-As you stated, in Patricks case the police responded to a call to his home where a threat was made. In Shaniquas case here, there was no call and the warrant itself was a mistake. Hell it wasn’t even the right address.

-Even after realizing it was a false alarm they kept the humiliating activity (her being naked around all male police officers) going with 0 reason.

-There is OBVIOUSLY a contextual difference to a black woman being held naked in front of a bunch of male police officers than a fat white guy being held “naked” (wearing a robe) in front of other male police officers. Embarrassing? Yes. But it doesn’t rise to the same level of sexual humiliation that it does with opposite genders involved.

IMG_2993.jpeg

And then back to the previous point, the MPD knocked on Patricks door and waited for him to answer rather than just kick the door down and search the house.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
He wants to get this officer the sack by any means necessary.
Oh, I've seen this movie!

"Thirty years ago, Milwaukee Police sergeant Lyndon Evans escaped becoming pepperoni at the hands of a sadistic, homosexual rodeo clown. Now, he's racing against the clock as a mysterious (and fat!) ghost from his past is trying to finish the job - by any means necessary."

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Did they barge in, grab him, then stand him outside on his porch? No, so wouldn't he have come to the door and they then ordered him outside onto the porch?

If they pulled him from his bedroom to the outside while he was getting his robe on I can understand why he was standing on the porch without it being belted. But I think the true scenario is he came to the door with his robe open on purpose. He's into things as you know. Sick guy!
I hate to think of Pat as a Sex Haver and I don't want to tell people what to wear around the house - it's none of my business - but for God's sake, keep some sweatpants around and don't think you get to answer the front door practically nude.

What Rick wears answering the door should be considered lewd misconduct towards Trick Or Treating kids or scout girls trying to sell cookies.

Throw the book at this bastard already, I say!

-In Patricks case police didn’t burst into his home. They knocked on his door and detained Patrick outside, THEN searched his home.

-As you stated, in Patricks case the police responded to a call to his home where a threat was made. In Shaniquas case here, there was no call and the warrant itself was a mistake. Hell it wasn’t even the right address.
It's apples and bowling balls, Tony.

But even in forgetting all of this, he claims he's been "SWATTed". I think not even once this has happened, so his case is bullshit. He also happens to be fat.