• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

Forum Clout
Oh yeah, that too. But I also happen to believe that Rick was monetarily involved in his own SWATs because they were so cheap. I can't believe a stranger other than the 17-year-old sperg got involved for such little money but with such high risk. Rick, though?

The sad but hilarious truth of the matter is that Pat would be better off in prison than actually living his life. Free meals, free gym equipment, you're surrounded by people sexier than your spouse etc.
There are men in the can better lookin’ than Nikki Robinson.

cachorro

Forum Clout
A niggas ribs are writhing in agony rn

1709450247864.png

Forum Clout
"It's insane that the same cop..."

They don't pick and choose. They have - whatever the particular city calls 'em - districts, precincts, etc. They work there. They get calls.

Then again, the retard who said it is making YouTube face. So, retarded. You're a cute, happy-go-lucky abomination whose insights don't count.
Yep, exactly. Very common for police to have repeated contact and know 'frequent fliers' in their district.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout

Has it been confirmed that this is the actual video of that particular incident he is referring to in the filing? Ive only skimmed the documents so I dont remember seeing enough details to pinpoint it to that exact video. Id imagine there might be quite a few meltdowns we have never seen or heard about.

Forum Clout

View attachment 185892
WTF are either of those faces? And why isn't his wife calling him gaytarded? I cannot envision doing this (and while not in peak, Christ I am in better shape than this doughboy) -- or what I would do if I were caught doing this. Much less saying "yeah - this needs to go into the ether".

What ever was the context of him doing this (again and again and again)?

G

[MEDIA=streamable]5cdfor[/MEDIA]
Out of context you can feel so horrible for him here. Not just being put in handcuffs, but the fact that he lives in such a shithole, etc. His life sucks so much.

Btw is he lunging at the black cop that he's suing? Afterwards you can see the black one is standing furthest away, like he tried to get away from him. Man, Pat is such a piece of shit.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
THEORY: Bernell Trammell's tragic murder is being investigated by SGT Evans, hence why Rick is targeting him directly in his new lawsuit. He wants to get this officer the sack by any means necessary. Plus he's black, and Pat's fat. I mean, that's all just my speculation of course, but it seems highly likely.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
The way he converts his emotions into the beliefs that drive his actions is awe-inspiring. Facts, history/precedent, competing priorities, all ignored. “I don’t like that this thing has happened to me so it must be illegal. I deserve to get paid.”

He's very similar to Joe in that way. Everything that happens to him is personal and a result of "the system, maaaaaan!" instead of just bad luck or him acting retarded and stepping on rakes constantly.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
"It's insane that the same cop..."

They don't pick and choose. They have - whatever the particular city calls 'em - districts, precincts, etc. They work there. They get calls.

Then again, the retard who said it is making YouTube face. So, retarded. You're a cute, happy-go-lucky abomination whose insights don't count.
You know what’s great for public safety? Random cops who move around all the time and don’t get to know the community.

These people are total assholes