• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1709428158708.png

N

NIGGER_ANNIHILATOR_1488

I have 21 pages to catch up on lol.

Not sure if it's been said yet, but I would reckon the impetus of this lolsuit is 1 or both of these things:
  • The $50k+ loan Pat/Niki took out to #PayQuasi. Whoever was guessing Scalzi or some other rich fuck bailing them out, it is a great guess, but assuming they are guilty of self-swatting, it would not make any sense to do this if they weren't at the end of the road money-wise.
  • Somebody relatively close to Pat/Niki IRL (family member/journalist), with some amount of authority or financial pull, who has been sympathetic to them this entire time and put a significant amount of time/money into helping them, but whom they kept in the dark about the false flagging, who has now become annoyed an suspicious, who basically forced them to file this lolsuit as it is the only logical thing to do IF they are not behind it (nice run-on sentence stupid).
For #2, this could be Lynne, some journalist, or another large financial backer who is very upset at being duped by these 2, and knows that this lolsuit will fail and likely result in criminal charges for buying the swats.

N

NIGGER_ANNIHILATOR_1488

you're telling me the city wouldn't immediately settle a lawsuit full of serious accusations that they can easily dispute? Enjoy prison
This isn't just a "officer did bad thing; pay me" - He is actually demanding the police change their procedures and do a bunch of other shit that is extremely expensive and would actually cost more than fighting an extremely winnable lolsuit.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
If anyone actually expects some settlement, then you're retarded. People sue the city, sue the police all the time. They don't just throw money at them. They have their lawyers on retainer that LOVE making people like Pat feel extra fat and dumb. He will most likely lose money in this venture but what do you expect from an autistic fat man with a lesbian wife?

Forum Clout
  • Somebody relatively close to Pat/Niki IRL (family member/journalist), with some amount of authority or financial pull, who has been sympathetic to them this entire time and put a significant amount of time/money into helping them, but whom they kept in the dark about the false flagging, who has now become annoyed an suspicious, who basically forced them to file this lolsuit as it is the only logical thing to do IF they are not behind it (nice run-on sentence stupid).
No one in his life likes him

Forum Clout
If anyone actually expects some settlement, then you're retarded. People sue the city, sue the police all the time. They don't just throw money at them. They have their lawyers on retainer that LOVE making people like Pat feel extra fat and dumb. He will most likely lose money in this venture but what do you expect from an autistic fat man with a lesbian wife?
Yeah, that's the thing I'm not sure most people understand: governments at every level have lawyers on staff. They'll look over contracts and purchasing and whatever other gay shit lawyers do but they'll also be ready for litigation. There's no extra expense; they're already on staff.

John Wayne Gacy

Patrick's real father
Forum Clout
I think michael richards bot played a hand in that lol.
remember the pat bot? It was an actual bot that would response "oooh, children? I love children!" whenever someone on reddit would say child.
Wasn't there also fan art depicting Patrick's parents after they blew their brains out with a sign that said "We love our dead gay son?" Or was that just a fever dream in the dying days of the sub?