• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
I can't believe that he's so monumentally stupid that he telegraphs every move he makes. The prospect of playing something close to his vest is a foreign concept to him.

He tells TorSwats that he plans to sue the MPD for fame and fortune. TorSwats tells everyone of Patrick's plan - and nobody believes it.

Patrick then proceeds to sue the MPD and city of Milwaukee for fame and fortune.
I swear the suing the mpd theory was floated here before torswats was a known entity. One of the reasons I've always had to keep my anus on the fencepost was because TS's accusations pretty much mirrored our suspicions.

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Forum Clout
God, I hope the City/MPD bring up his prior arrest history for threatening to kill Jon & Ade as probable cause for them to respond each time. That's about the only thing I could see swaying even the most stupid jury. Like, "Wait, what? He threatened to kill his ex-wife and her new husband? Then he reacted like a complete lunatic every time the MPD showed up? FUCK THIS FAT FAGGOT WITH BITCH TITS!".

Forum Clout
God, I hope the City/MPD bring up his prior arrest history for threatening to kill Jon & Ade as probable cause for them to respond each time. That's about the only thing I could see swaying even the most stupid jury. Like, "Wait, what? He threatened to kill his ex-wife and her new husband? Then he reacted like a complete lunatic every time the MPD showed up? FUCK THIS FAT FAGGOT WITH BITCH TITS!".
AND his own daughter

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Felony curiosity.
1000010540.jpg

Treat Yourself

Forum Clout
The best outcome is of course Pat goes to prison.
I wonder if he'd drop all his values and join the white supremacists for protection, or start childing them for their bigoted values?
Pat is, if nothing else, a very fat chameleon. He has no values. Not only will he join them but he'll let them fuck him in the ass while giving the Hitler salute. He's into things.