• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

Forum Clout
I get that but his reads as:

I was having lunch at Hooligans and my wife was at home. The police showed up again for the 3rd time.

Except broken down:

1) I was having lunch at Hooligans
2) My wife was at home
3) The police showed up
4) They farted in her pussy for the 3rd time

It seems juvenile and like a retard wrote it the 2nd way.
100% Pat wrote this because he doesn't know how to format line numbers in word.

Despite being involved in so many legal filings, he thinks you number each sentence

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
his own persecutory fantasies about being a victim destroy this case

- you claim you're the target of a terrorist organization, correct?
- yes, child.
- you claim members of the terrorist group showed up at 2611 N Oakland in the past, correct?
- yes, child.
- yet you want MPD to stop responding to emergency calls are your domicile?
- yes, child!

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
Wtf is going on with lawyer Nr. 3?
1709302861591.jpg

Didn't I see this guy on To Catch A Predator ten years ago??? He's a fawkin lawyer now??

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
to all the kiwi faggots who think that the "we're aware of the situation" is some kind of smoking gun. Assuming he didn't outright lie and fabricate that entirely. It was very likely taken out of context. Let's take a stroll down memory lane and see if the last lolsuit took anything out of context to completely change the entire meaning.

page:17 section:19

Actual text read , bolded part was removed in the complaint.

----------

page:6-7 section:10 sub- section:b (i. through v.)

Full text :

page:6-7 section:10 sub- section:b (i. through v.)

full text:

As a reminder this was approved and submitted by brinton j resto. Yes brinton j resto did indeed submit the complaint that deliberately removed parts of a sentence to change their meaning.
Do we know that Resto knew he was altering these quotes or was he just working with what Pat fatly edited?

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Ricks thinking:

Eyes get on Owen, who gets blamed for everything. He really believes wr are white supremecy nazi children and once law enforcement finally sees that we will.be put.to death.

He is actually retarded enough to believe this.
Yeah thats a good plan. Police departments are notoriously liberal and left leaning.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Do we know that Resto knew he was altering these quotes or was he just working with what Pat fatly edited?
There are only two options.
  1. He submitted a complaint to violate 60 john doe's right to free speech and anonymity, using quotes from a source he never viewed or verified.
  2. He viewed the sources and knowingly took them out of context

I'll let you decide which is worse.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
Ricks thinking:

Eyes get on Owen, who gets blamed for everything. He really believes wr are white supremecy nazi children and once law enforcement finally sees that we will.be put.to death.

He is actually retarded enough to believe this.
This has always been the plan. He thinks like a woman and so the revenge plan is always reputation destruction and being more popular and famous than whoever he doesn't like.

He also thinks reddit mods are the same as federal judges and jannies are equivalent to the FBI so if he can just force the issue everybody mean to him will get permabanned from society.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
his own persecutory fantasies about being a victim destroy this case

- you claim you're the target of a terrorist organization, correct?
- yes, child.
- you claim members of the terrorist group showed up at 2611 N Oakland in the past, correct?
- yes, child.
- yet you want MPD to stop responding to emergency calls are your domicile?
- yes, child!
Again, his entire logic ISN’T “The MPD should stop responding to calls”, it’s that “The MPD should only respond to calls after calling me and checking to see if its real”…yet the SWATters are imitating his voice and spoofing his number. And they don’t have the resources to do that anyway.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I was reading the PDF titled "Tips for Practicing Before Judge Duffin" and in my opinion they reveal Duffin to be a practical, measured man who would not tolerate nonsense in his courtroom.

Also, here is a handy link on how to obtain transcripts. It turns out one can receive the court reporter's transcripts in real time:

Realtime Transcript
A draft unedited transcript produced by a certified realtime reporter as a byproduct of realtime to be delivered electronically during proceedings or immediately following receipt of the order.

One feed, $3.40 per page; two-to-four feeds, $2.35 per page; five or more feeds, $1.65 per page.

Orders placed on or before the day of the proceeding will be batched together for purposes of determining the number of feeds; and subsequent orders will be charged at the lowest page rate assessed on the previous orders.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Playing devils advocate, is there any benefit to doing it?

I get in reality it’s just pig man being spiteful and trying to fuck with a perceived enemy as he did with quasi but he must think it presents avenues for winning in his own fat mind, what do we think those could be? I’m not sure why I’m asking, he obviously doesn’t think about it at all.
I bet he feels that one cop in particular was overly disrespectful and aggressive to him so he needs to be added to the suit.

It’s no different than what he did with 60 John Does. His filing amounted to a legal document full of all the mean things internet randos said to and about him and that’s it. I doubt there was much more thought to it than that.

In reality, all he did was bring the police union lawyers into the fold. Fucking idiot