• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
IF this gets to trial, the defense attorney is going to spend an hour or so really ramping up the questions about how terrified Fat is/was. And then he is ask "Mr Tomlinson, you're terrified for your life, but more importantly you're terrified for your wife's life, why do you go to the bar AFTER TWO VISITS PREVIOSULY IN ONE DAY?" The contempt in his voice is going to trigger Pat to become extra argumentative. Retard witnesses have this inability to admit stupid actions or inconsistencies they have to excuse EVERYTHING.
Reminder that while you can plead the 5th in a civil trial. If you do the jury is instructed that they can draw an adverse conclusion from it. Unlike in criminal.

Forum Clout
Reminder that while you can plead the 5th in a civil trial. If you do the jury is instructed that they can draw an adverse conclusion from it. Unlike in criminal.
a. I did not know that. Huh.
b. It's a moot point, anyhow, after decades of major-network-prime-time dramas have programmed people to believe that enacting one's fifth amendment protection is an admission of guilt. Among other idiocy.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
a. I did not know that. Huh.
b. It's a moot point, anyhow, after decades of major-network-prime-time dramas have programmed people to believe that enacting one's fifth amendment protection is an admission of guilt. Among other idiocy.

Second, although in a criminal procedure, the court must instruct the jury that it cannot draw an inference of guilt from a defendant’s failure to testify about facts relevant to his case, Griffin v. California, 380 U.S. 609 (1965), in civil cases, “the Fifth Amendment does not forbid adverse inferences against parties to civil actions when they refuse to testify in response to probative evidence offered against them.” Baxter v. Palmigiano, 425 U.S. 308, 318 (1976).

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
Piggy should just say "I wasn't thinking clearly" or something to that effect but he's too stupid and argumentative. He can't let the idiots, which is funny because he's an idiot and always loses

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Piggy should just say "I wasn't thinking clearly" or something to that effect but he's too stupid and argumentative. He can't let the idiots, which is funny because he's an idiot and always loses
It would be like if a few good men were 3 minutes long.

"I have here a statement from Dan mullen saying you just let the police arrest you without putting up a fight or resisting becuase you are too weak and scared. "

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
What’s the game theory behind naming an individual officer as well as the city? It feels like there’s no benefit to it.

I know Patrick is a retard but I’m trying to understand any reasoning behind it.
The same reason that the fat one refused to remove quasi despite it being obvious that would lead to sanctions. ODD, OCD, OCPD, but most importantly BMI.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
The same reason that the fat one refused to remove quasi despite it being obvious that would lead to sanctions. ODD, OCD, OCPD, but most importantly BMI.

Playing devils advocate, is there any benefit to doing it?

I get in reality it’s just pig man being spiteful and trying to fuck with a perceived enemy as he did with quasi but he must think it presents avenues for winning in his own fat mind, what do we think those could be? I’m not sure why I’m asking, he obviously doesn’t think about it at all.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Playing devils advocate, is there any benefit to doing it?

I get in reality it’s just pig man being spiteful and trying to fuck with a perceived enemy as he did with quasi but he must think it presents avenues for winning in his own fat mind, what do we think those could be? I’m not sure why I’m asking, he obviously doesn’t think about it at all.
There's no immediate benefit that I can think of but I'm not a federal judge.

Let me go ask my father, who is a retired federal judge, I said on a comedy forum with a disclaimer that people make jokes here.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
IF this gets to trial, the defense attorney is going to spend an hour or so really ramping up the questions about how terrified Fat is/was. And then he is ask "Mr Tomlinson, you're terrified for your life, but more importantly you're terrified for your wife's life, why do you go to the bar AFTER TWO VISITS PREVIOSULY IN ONE DAY?" The contempt in his voice is going to trigger Pat to become extra argumentative. Retard witnesses have this inability to admit stupid actions or inconsistencies they have to excuse EVERYTHING.
It wouldn’t even get that far. They would just submit the 100 tweets of him saying up until yesterday that he doesn’t fear the “stlaker children”.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
There's no immediate benefit that I can think of but I'm not a federal judge.

Let me go ask my father, who is a retired federal judge, I said on a comedy forum with a disclaimer that people make jokes here.

You’d think he’d learn and not marry two things together again like he did with quasi, but he hasn’t learned how to eat salad in 45 years

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Javier doing an update?

IMG_1066.jpeg