• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Even knowing what I know, I’m still surprised that Patrick seemingly pulled “I’m an author!” on his lawyers and wrote part of his own filing! Sure, for the pro se that made “sense” (and we’re lucky to have that amazing document) but in this case when you’ve hired actual lawyers? He’s incredible.

Forum Clout
Even knowing what I know, I’m still surprised that Patrick seemingly pulled “I’m an author!” on his lawyers and wrote part of his own filing! Sure, for the pro se that made “sense” (and we’re lucky to have that amazing document) but in this case when you’ve hired actual lawyers? He’s incredible.
It's more common than people think. Arrogant clients like Fatso insist they're smarter than lawyers so they'll write their own motions, etc. and use licensed attorneys to sign off on them and file them at a reduced rate. Attorneys will change certain things which are too stupid, irrelevant, and illegal and then file them with "no promises or guarantees" on the outcomes to their clients. Most often, people like Fatso will end up losing. More reasons it's highly doubtful these attorneys are doing this for Fatso and his wife on a contingency.

G

6973ece8e892c79bb52ca37837e8792b.png

[URL unfurl="true"]https://ghostarchive.org/archive/z8xG1[/URL]
"Your weaknesses is"
Professional author, ladies and gentlemen

Forum Clout
As ridiculous as the lawsuit is, part of me thinks that it wasn't Pat swatting himself. If it was him doing it, why would he take the risk of opening it up for investigation? We know Pat is not all that bright and the odds of him being able to outsmart an entire team of law enforcement officials are extremely slim (unlike him, he's fat). He's dumb but he couldn't be that dumb.
This is the first time i've been uncertain that FAT is self-swatting, because like you said, he'd have to be the biggest retard ever to file this suit if he's been doing it. But on the other hand, everything we've seen so far suggests that he might just be the biggest retard ever.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
I bet Jackass thinks she's going to get a chunk of that one million.

Don't forget that she's dedicated a year of her life to connecting the dots between the swattings and the cybercult death stalking Patrick. The first arrest has already been made (for which she was marked for death).

I'm sure Pat will offer her, what... ten percent?

Forum Clout
What are the odds of this getting thrown out very early on ? If it does get thrown out does that mean he can no longer try to sue for the same reason? Forgive my ignorance. Ive never tried to sue the city I live in.
1. Dismissed on what grounds?

2. It depends on if it was dismissed with or without prejudice.

Federal Courts take forever to to get anything done most of the time. The Defendants won't let this go easily for him if they're going to make an example out of him.

Reminder: Fatso is pushing his wife in front of him as the main victim on this one. Most people will see through this as they investigate.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout

Federal Courts take forever to to get anything done most of the time. The Defendants won't let this go easily for him if they're going to make an example out of him.

Reminder: Fatso is pushing his wife in front of him as the main victim on this one. Most people will see through this as they investigate.
1. Not sure. Maybe they didnt file it correctly something like " Pat should have just sued the city and not added a specific cop" and its doomed from the start. I can see it playing out both ways where Pat wins a large chunk of money to quickly put it to bed or he can lose due to the laws that protect police from stuff like this and they dont see anything egregious enough to rule in pats favor. Its so early and I really dont know shit about fuck with the legal system so I cant spot anything that stands out. Im just along for the ride.

G

Can someone think of a good explanation on why he sued officer Deshawn separately? Besides the fact that he was butthurt because the colored fella yelled at him.

This seems like such a dumb move but then again it is Pat.

Also lets say the city wants to settle. How much is he going to get? Families of dindus shot get millions but Robinson et al are white and only had some officers saying mean things and pointing ballistic shields at them.

24h later and it is still surreal.

edit : [URL]https://eu.jsonline.com/story/news/crime/2023/08/03/milwaukee-city-attorney-moves-to-settle-police-lawsuits-for-200000/70520293007/[/URL]

[URL unfurl="true"]https://urbanmilwaukee.com/2022/10/17/city-hall-milwaukee-spending-1-5-million-on-lawsuits-including-two-police-conduct-cases/[/URL]
John Josiah Munoz jr lol "[URL='https://urbanmilwaukee.com/people/john-j-munoz-jr']John J. Munoz, Jr.[/URL] who alleged excessive force during a 2012 arrest ($10,000)"

[URL unfurl="true"]https://eu.jsonline.com/story/news/investigations/2017/10/25/cost-police-misconduct-milwaukee-21-million-and-growing/792428001/[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
If this was a sitcom, Pat would be offered the exact dollar amount he owes Lynn. He would turn that down because he wants a public apology from the Head of Police saying that he was wrong and Pat was right about everything. That doesn't happen and he ends up with nothing.

The B story would be that Pat's toilet is broken and he's been urinating in a pot. When he returns home from the courtroom with the bad news, he discovers the pot has been stolen.

I'm calling it now, and I have a pretty good record with this sort of thing

G

He'll fuck it up one way or another. It's what he does.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Fatso has obviously proven more than once he is completely unhinged, unreasonable, violent, and a heavy drinker. It's entirely possible he could snap and hurt someone, whether it's himself, his wife, or his neighbors. The police cannot be "aware of this situation" and ignore the calls to his address.
He's already said once he finds out who we are we're dead so heads on swivels, lambchops.

Forum Clout
Maybe if kiwitards spent less time writing gay haikus they’d know Pat is a fat habitual liar who will twist the truth to his own ends. Pat claiming anything isn’t a slamdunk and case won. If the police didn’t follow due process then it’s fair enough, but if it’s a he said she said situation (Pat being the She here) Pat’s massive online footprint will gleefully be used by the defense to make him look like an unreliable bullshit artist out for a grift if it ends up in front of a jury.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Can someone think of a good explanation on why he sued officer Deshawn separately? Besides the fact that he was butthurt because the colored fella yelled at him.
This is exactly why. You see how enraged he gets when women, queers, and minorities dispute him. He has a savior complex when they are agreeable with him and suffers narcissistic injuries when they aren't.

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
This is the first time i've been uncertain that FAT is self-swatting, because like you said, he'd have to be the biggest retard ever to file this suit if he's been doing it. But on the other hand, everything we've seen so far suggests that he might just be the biggest retard ever.
He's been convinced by super hacker Jackie that she ordered them in an untraceable way for him. As many have pointed out in here, he is so stupid he thinks he's a genius. Why would you present your texts as evidence against poor innocent BDA when Andrew just had to show his phone to make pat look retarded