• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
1709346749213.gif

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
to all the kiwi faggots who think that the "we're aware of the situation" is some kind of smoking gun. Assuming he didn't outright lie and fabricate that entirely. It was very likely taken out of context. Let's take a stroll down memory lane and see if the last lolsuit took anything out of context to completely change the entire meaning.

page:17 section:19
"On or about January 20, 2020, Defendant John Doe 37, pseudonymously posting as
“Caverlock,” wrote “Patrick Tomlinson understands that desperate times call for desperate
measures, including beating women,” and listed Plaintiff’s full name, address, residential unit, and date of birth under the word “Dox” at the following URL: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/patrick-sean-tomlinson-stealthygeek.65412/."

Actual text read , bolded part was removed in the complaint.
Patrick Tomlinson understands that desperate times call for desperate measures, including beating women. Sometimes you really do need to beat women, but only if they are wearing a MAGA hat; then, yes, it is acceptable to beat women."
----------

page:6-7 section:10 sub- section:b (i. through v.)
"Be sure to click Report Abuse on that one positive review;”

Full text :
"Be sure to click Report Abuse on that one positive review. He received a free copy and miraculously loves it? I don't buy it. Screams ""illegitimate review"" to me."

“Heads up, Barnes and Noble has a profanity filter.”

full text:
"Heads up, Barnes and Noble has a profanity filter and doesn't allow you to type the ship "Chusexx"

As a reminder this was approved and submitted by brinton j resto. Yes brinton j resto did indeed submit the complaint that deliberately removed parts of a sentence to change their meaning.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Brinton j resto also made this egregious and possible sanctionable error,

On or around September 16, 2020, Plaintiff received several harassing telephone phone calls from Defendants John Does 1-60 that included callers suggesting he kill himself. Defendant John Doe 29, pseudonymously posting as “SpaceEdge,” described the nature of the phone calls being made to Plaintiff (e.g., “kill yourself”) on the onaforums.net website at the following URL: https://onaforums.net/forum/literary- criticism/163366-spaceedge-is-brining-the-heat/page2.
However the link was to this voicemail where it was in fact Patrick S Tomlinson who said "kill yourself"

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
to all the kiwi faggots who think that the "we're aware of the situation" is some kind of smoking gun. Assuming he didn't outright lie and fabricate that entirely. It was very likely taken out of context. Let's take a stroll down memory lane and see if the last lolsuit took anything out of context to completely change the entire meaning.

----------

Full text :

full text:

As a reminder this was approved and submitted by brinton j resto. Yes brinton j resto did indeed submit the complaint that deliberately removed parts of a sentence to change their meaning.
As a Professional Author, Patrick decides what words and phrases mean.

Forum Clout

----------

Full text :

full text:

If the kiwi farmers are so astute with the law, why did russel greer manage to win a lawsuit against them? why did moon let that one tranny get a default judgement against his shell corp in australia? Truly those people are a collection of the finest minds in the legal world. Legal eagles, the lot of them.