• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Pat's dumb. You'd think he'd want the cops to show up to every emergency call of a shooting at his house considering he believes there are stalkers out there trying to kill him. I mean.. wouldn't he want the cops to catch the guy if he showed up? Especially since his address is public info?

"Hey, thanks for checking in officers but everything's cool. Just a false alarm. It's good to know you'd be such Johnnys-on-the-spot if there were some real trouble! Have a good night!" See how easy that is, Pat?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
That line just sticks out to me. It seems like an obvious attempt to pressure the city to settle quickly due to public backlash and negative PR. But as many have said before, Pat's white; so he's more likely to get Gavin Mcinnes to rabble rouse than Al Sharpton
Lets be real though, even if Patrick were pitch black even the lowest of race activists wouldn’t touch this. Its like a nigger suing for police brutality and discrimination because a cop ran his plates.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Pat's dumb. You'd think he'd want the cops to show up to every emergency call of a shooting at his house considering he believes there are stalkers out there trying to kill him. I mean.. wouldn't he want the cops to catch the guy if he showed up? Especially since his address is public info?
His entire talking point has been “IF I NEED THE POLICE I’LL FUCKING CALL YOU!”. What Patrick is essentially proposing is that every 911 operator or police officer should be trained to know his address and then call him to make sure he’s not actually being killed. And then what happens if, by some rare occasion, he’s not on his phone? Are the police supposed to assume his phone is dead rather than he’s in the process of a murder suicide aka the call they just got? If you can fake Rick calling in a terrorist act, why could you not fake Rick going “No i’m completely fine and not committing a terrorist act”?

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
Forum Clout
Anyone looking at the lawyers histories? Bradley has one representative case where he got a guy out of a DUI (would have been his SEVENTH) on a technicality.
That's the kind of guy that I'd want representing my civil rights!

Edit: fawk! I should've said Pat went from wine lawyer to  whino lawyer

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout

"Hey, thanks for checking in officers but everything's cool. Just a false alarm. It's good to know you'd be such Johnnys-on-the-spot if there were some real trouble! Have a good night!" See how easy that is, Pat?
Nah, better act like a raving lunatic and give them every reason to believe you might actually have snapped and killed somebody every time a call is made to your house. He tore them stripes off their uniforms and really showed them who's in charge.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout

He wants so bad to feel oppressed .

" Now I know what its like to be black." said Pat probably.

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
So they are asking for $1m in a civil rights case for illegal search and seizure. Where is the injury to the plaintiff? He wasn't booked, he wasnt jailed, he wasn't charged. You don't get free money bc the cops handcuffed you in the service of a call to your domicile and acted with piggy rage when they knocked. How do they plan to prove that the specific police offer named was acting unreasonably?

Wait I'm a retard what's the venue? State or Federal?

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
So they are asking for $1m in a civil rights case for illegal search and seizure. Where is the injury to the plaintiff? He wasn't booked, he wasnt jailed, he wasn't charged. You don't get free money bc the cops handcuffed you in the service of a call to your domicile and acted with piggy rage when they knocked. How do they plan to prove that the specific police offer named was acting unreasonably?
I truly don’t understand. Patrick wasn’t arrested, he was detained. He was detained with some form of cause considering the police just got a call saying he was planning to murder children in his basement. He lives in shithole niggerville Milwuakee which gives them even more reason to take a threat serious. I don’t think civil rights includes anything about “You must force the detainee to get dressed before searching his home for dead black babies.” Section 1983 doesn’t just cover the unreasonable actions of police officers but the unreasonable inaction of them as well. So in some hypothetical where the police don’t show up and something happens Pat would have an even bigger and more serious lawsuit on his hands.
Wait I'm a retard what's the venue? State or Federal?
State. He’s suing the state.

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
I truly don’t understand. Patrick wasn’t arrested, he was detained. He was detained with some form of cause considering the police just got a call saying he was planning to murder children in his basement. He lives in shithole niggerville Milwuakee which gives them even more reason to take a threat serious. I don’t think civil rights includes anything about “You must force the detainee to get dressed before searching his home for dead black babies.” Section 1983 doesn’t just cover the unreasonable actions of police officers but the unreasonable inaction of them as well. So in some hypothetical where the police don’t show up and something happens Pat would have an even bigger and more serious lawsuit on his hands.

State. He’s suing the state.
In state or federal court

It's federal. He's gonna ring up a massive bill for this