• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
Forum Clout
to all the kiwi faggots who think that the "we're aware of the situation" is some kind of smoking gun. Assuming he didn't outright lie and fabricate that entirely. It was very likely taken out of context. Let's take a stroll down memory lane and see if the last lolsuit took anything out of context to completely change the entire meaning.

page:17 section:19

Actual text read , bolded part was removed in the complaint.

----------

page:6-7 section:10 sub- section:b (i. through v.)

Full text :

full text:

As a reminder this was approved and submitted by brinton j resto. Yes brinton j resto did indeed submit the complaint that deliberately removed parts of a sentence to change their meaning.
1709351365694.gif

Forum Clout
All courts (except maybe family court) are open to the public in the US. Even the Supreme Court. You might not be able to record video or even audio, but you can attend.
Correct. Video and audio recording equipment are not permitted in Federal Courts. Don't even risk it. Federal Courts don't tolerate it and you don't want Feds after you.

Forum Clout
to all the kiwi faggots who think that the "we're aware of the situation" is some kind of smoking gun. Assuming he didn't outright lie and fabricate that entirely. It was very likely taken out of context. Let's take a stroll down memory lane and see if the last lolsuit took anything out of context to completely change the entire meaning.

----------

Full text :

full text:

As a reminder this was approved and submitted by brinton j resto. Yes brinton j resto did indeed submit the complaint that deliberately removed parts of a sentence to change their meaning.
Cops wear bodycams, so unless the cop's camera wasn't recording at the time and Fatso has the conversation on video, it's Fatso's word against the cop's, and Fatso has a well documented history of embellishing and outright lying about practically everything.

Regardless, "we're aware of the situation" is still not a win for grifter Fatso and his grifter wife. The police are required to respond to these calls. Fatso has obviously proven more than once he is completely unhinged, unreasonable, violent, and a heavy drinker. It's entirely possible he could snap and hurt someone, whether it's himself, his wife, or his neighbors. The police cannot be "aware of this situation" and ignore the calls to his address.

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
Forum Clout
Fame too. They absolutely want local news, national news, and talk shows on top of this and to become celebrities over it, and to capitalize on the fame. That's why they're also demanding a jury trial. If they just wanted a quick settlement they've probably been told all of the details of a settlement would be confidential, so they couldn't get themselves another media tour without risking breaching the terms of their settlement agreement.
This motherfucker dreams of sitting across from Bill Mahr.

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
Forum Clout
And why would you leave your wife home alone after she was swatted three times that day?
had they been swatted three times that day? If so that means that at the least he let it happen that many times that day and he left to go to the bar. Niki didn't go. This alone raises so many hilarious thoughts. Why not temporarily relocate for the night, maybe Lynne's house or another relative or friend? Did they alienate everyone with their autism? Oopsie doodles. But the kicker is really that despite all those harrowing incidents throughout the day Patrick didn't stay by Niki's side and chose to be absent of the home under repeated threat and she also chose not to go to him. Dark comedy all around.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout

----------

Full text :

full text:

I forgot how much of a lying bastard Resto was. Yea let's just remove ALL context from the filing. Fucking fraudulent assholes.