• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
Playing devils advocate, is there any benefit to doing it?

I get in reality it’s just pig man being spiteful and trying to fuck with a perceived enemy as he did with quasi but he must think it presents avenues for winning in his own fat mind, what do we think those could be? I’m not sure why I’m asking, he obviously doesn’t think about it at all.
They. Want. His. Farts.

Did You Know?
Black cop farts are referred to as Winslows (a reference to Carl Winslow, from Family Matters) in the ero-fart community. (A, L)

Honoria

Forum Clout
Not sure if this has been discussed, but depending on what the state also has knowledge of this opens Rick et al up to a counterclaim. The same as with the quasi quash, quasi just seemingly determined it wasn't worth the effort.

I'm really interested to know what they have - if they've talked to the FBI about this, and also what is on the bodycams that they refused to release. Pat thought the one where he's screaming and lunging made him look good. This is a great season-long arc from the writers.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I've been digging through this before our stage time, and now I know how Fred Norris felt reading "Quivers: A Life" for the very first time.

I'm periodically setting my phone down and just saying "I can't believe it!" to myself. No one person is this transparent, and this stupid about it, to open themselves up to the hell they are about to incur from the city government.

Alicja thought I was reading some "heavy news story", and I couldn't even begin to tell her how painfully accurate she was for all the wrong reasons.

If this goes to discovery, he will publicly be destroyed. He can't hide all that he's done, the city may be stupid (c'mon, it's the Midwest), but they can't be completely incompetent. And naming a BLACK officer in the suit?

Fucking Christ, lads, I have much more to read, but it's already all you can eat ribs for 2024.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Not sure if this has been discussed, but depending on what the state also has knowledge of this opens Rick et al up to a counterclaim. The same as with the quasi quash, quasi just seemingly determined it wasn't worth the effort.
I may be wrong but I recall him being pretty insulting to the point of defamatory toward the MPD in various national media interviews. Them countersuing him for defamation would be so sweet.

Turry Fawks

The se7en deadly toothbrushes
Forum Clout
I pleaded with her, begged for the life we’d built together, and for the life growing in her belly
This always stuck out to me as strange and I just realized why - there's an implication here that if she leaves the baby is going to die. Maybe in the maternity ward right before Ade has the life snuffed out of her?

Honoria

Forum Clout
I may be wrong but I recall him being pretty insulting to the point of defamatory toward the MPD in various national media interviews. Them countersuing him for defamation would be so sweet.

Capture.PNG

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
This always stuck out to me as strange and I just realized why - there's an implication here that if she leaves the baby is going to die. Maybe in the maternity ward right before Ade has the life snuffed out of her?
I took it to mean that the child couldn’t have a good life if he weren’t still married to Ade because Pig would be the bestest full-time parent ever and Ade knows this.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
I get that but his reads as:

I was having lunch at Hooligans and my wife was at home. The police showed up again for the 3rd time.

Except broken down:

1) I was having lunch at Hooligans
2) My wife was at home
3) The police showed up
4) They farted in her pussy for the 3rd time

It seems juvenile and like a retard wrote it the 2nd way.

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
IF this gets to trial, the defense attorney is going to spend an hour or so really ramping up the questions about how terrified Fat is/was. And then he is ask "Mr Tomlinson, you're terrified for your life, but more importantly you're terrified for your wife's life, why do you go to the bar AFTER TWO VISITS PREVIOSULY IN ONE DAY?" The contempt in his voice is going to trigger Pat to become extra argumentative. Retard witnesses have this inability to admit stupid actions or inconsistencies they have to excuse EVERYTHING.

All it's going to take is a lawyer talking to Patrick in what he perceives to be a "disrespectful" tone and he'll snap right into nochild mode. There's no way he gets cross-examined and still wins a jury trial, because in that moment nothing will be more important than clapping back and "winning the argument". He'll look like the absolute fool he is, while convincing himself the jury is now 100% on his side.