• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

Forum Clout
He has the memory span of a low performing goldfish. I think it’s entirely possible he has no recollection of filing a lawsuit 2 days ago
Lynn could have never even told them. In return for paying Quasi she probably made Pat agree to this lawsuit months ago in hopes of a giant payday.

Sick and tired of wrangling those two retards she has them killed by police and definitely has a case.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
They could just be swindling another charity like they did SFWA. If there was a benefactor bradly supporting Piggy the Dan TRO case wouldn't have been pro se, that's way cheaper than this.

self-swatt -> do a media tour to have the press print that you're "the most swatted man in America" -> use it to get past the door at a civil rights NGO -> no due diligence because they're gullible and politics align -> they fund the suit

if it's a big national NGO they might do transparency reports detailing what they spend their money on

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
Lynn could have never even told them. In return for paying Quasi she probably made Pat agree to this lawsuit months ago in hopes of a giant payday.

Sick and tired of wrangling those two retards she has them killed by police and definitely has a case.
Yes I’m sure Lynn wants to engage in more costly litigation. You people are retards.

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
That's real. Didn't the artist of that kill himself?
He claimed he was going to kill himself then never posted here again. RIP brotherman (mysexjunksmells, or something like that).

If I'm remembering it correctly he was a small business owner and the Covid lockdowns really motherfucked him.
Yep. I'm strongly inclined to think he did as he was really dedicated to his art and had a pretty identifiable posting style, and he definitely never came back after. R.I.P.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Here's what I don't understand about Rick's logic (other than the fact that he's a fat hypocrite with a 1.2 GPA): if he's allowed to own guns, then why do the cops not have the right to use ballistics shields?

They never did bodily harm to Pat or Niki. They never did damage to their property. They're responding to emergency calls.

This is why everybody here has disavowed Torswats or whoever has been responsible: we don't want Rick to look sympathetic. He's a dickhead. Jackie's a cunt. I feel sympathy for the cops because their hands are tied. Contrary to what Rick has said, we have no stated goal, but if we did it certainly wouldn't be to make him look like a victim.

Also, Patrick S. Tomlinson contributes to America's obesity epidemic, and in my opinion is guilty of chemical warfare and eco terrorism (methane from his farts ---> global warming).

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Here's what I don't understand about Rick's logic (other than the fact that he's a fat hypocrite with a 1.2 GPA): if he's allowed to own guns, then why do the cops not have the right to use ballistics shields?

They never did bodily harm to Pat or Niki. They never did damage to their property. They're responding to emergency calls.

This is why everybody here has disavowed Torswats or whoever has been responsible: we don't want Rick to look sympathetic. He's a dickhead. Jackie's a cunt. I feel sympathy for the cops because their hands are tied. Contrary to what Rick has said, we have no stated goal, but if we did it certainly wouldn't be to make him look like a victim.

Also, Patrick S. Tomlinson contributes to America's obesity epidemic, and in my opinion is guilty of chemical warfare and eco terrorism (methane from his farts ---> global warming).
I'm probably not alone when I say Rick looking sympathetic because of the SWATs is not the reason I disavow Torswats. I disavow him because what he's doing is innately evil no matter who he's doing it to and...

STeve%20Langford.jpg

Forum Clout
Forum Clout
Pat is, if nothing else, a very fat chameleon. He has no values. Not only will he join them but he'll let them fuck him in the ass while giving the Hitler salute. He's into things.
Bingo. Since he's not the slightest bit introspective, has zero humility and no capacity for abstract thinking, he'll never realize how like he is to his boogyman, Trump. No convictions. No values. Says whatever needs to be said in the moment to get what he wants, and changes course with ease, ignoring anything he's previously said (or is presently claiming, in a different venue).

Oh, and is a fat retard.

But he managed to become President. And have a relationship with his kids.

(edit: The last line was about Trump, obviously. Pat's an abject failure who doesn't even know what color his kid's eyes are.)

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I'm probably not alone when I say Rick looking sympathetic because of the SWATs is not the reason I disavow Torswats. I disavow him because what he's doing is innately evil no matter who he's doing it to and...
Oh yeah, that too. But I also happen to believe that Rick was monetarily involved in his own SWATs because they were so cheap. I can't believe a stranger other than the 17-year-old sperg got involved for such little money but with such high risk. Rick, though?

The sad but hilarious truth of the matter is that Pat would be better off in prison than actually living his life. Free meals, free gym equipment, you're surrounded by people sexier than your spouse etc.