• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick tweets that Torswats has been arrested

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Would you please post screenshots for those of us who don't want to click on her honeypot? Felt gross typing that last part.
Wasn't posting screenshots because I've been using Tor to look at this stuff (can't screenshot in it). But I just found an up to date archive if you wanna check out everything:

1000010113.jpg

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Wasn't posting screenshots because I've been using Tor to look at this stuff (can't screenshot in it). But I just found an up to date archive if you wanna check out everything:

View attachment 180716
Oh so now Jackie is sharing images rascals made and directing insults toward Pat to further implicate the forum. Reminder: Her username here was an insult toward Pat. Lame!

Forum Clout
The bitch lives for drama and conflict. She enjoys being abused and insulted.
She definitely doesn't get the attention attractive women get and that's always bothered her, so she decided at some point the only way she can get men to pay any attention to her is to attract negative attention. Insecurity and narcissism is an ugly combination with this stupid and crazy beastwoman.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
She definitely doesn't get the attention attractive women get and that's always bothered her, so she decided at some point the only way she can get men to pay any attention to her is to attract negative attention. Insecurity and narcissism is an ugly combination with this stupid and crazy beastwoman.
She is like pat where they want to bullshit their way into positions of power to push their social agenda.

Forum Clout
Filion is a French last name, could be he is just an ugly baguette nigger and not a hapa/Hispanic mutt.
Could be a white dad with a bug people fetish so he bred with a some sort of island insect. Probably mail-order because no white women would have him. Many such cases. We at at least know they're shitty, neglectful parents who let the internet babysit their child.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Jackie is severely mentally ill. Wikipedia diagnoses are kiwi fag territory, but that bitch is seriously fucked up.