• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick tweets that Torswats has been arrested

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
Reminder Jackie tried opening the KF Tor in Google Chrome, then declared that "Yay! The site is offline! Successfully taken down!!!" when it didn't load. When her ballwashers replied "No Jackie, you see how the url ends in '.onion'? You need to use the Tor brower or Brave, also pls give me pussy" Jax was confused and didn't know how to install either (too dumb to google I guess).

This was ~4 months ago. Jackie's been bragging for a decade+ about being a "deep web hacker" and bragging about taking down criminals "on Tor" without ever using it. Shane Nokes-level l33t haxx0ring skillz

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
I just.. i can't do it. She's so stupid its too painful for me to keep explaining how wrong and obese she is.

She's posted that same screenshot, what, 20 times now?

Evidently it's the only thing she can find with the word "Russia" in it and thus, with nothing else, can only use it alone to somehow "prove" we're operating out the FSB headquarters as a psychological warfare op take down Pig's military brilliance.

Knowledge of the danger that water balloons pose must never reach Ukrainian troops. It is too much of a risk.

Forum Clout
Reminder Jackie tried opening the KF Tor in Google Chrome, then declared that "Yay! The site is offline! Successfully taken down!!!" when it didn't load. When her ballwashers replied "No Jackie, you see how the url ends in '.onion'? You need to use the Tor brower or Brave, also pls give me pussy" Jax was confused and didn't know how to install either (too dumb to google I guess).

This was ~4 months ago. Jackie's been bragging for a decade+ about being a "deep web hacker" and bragging about taking down criminals "on Tor" without ever using it. Shane Nokes-level l33t haxx0ring skillz
IIRC she tried to open the .onion site on Brave, thinking that Brave is the secret h4x0r browser. She had no idea she was meant to open a tor window first

Forum Clout
IIRC she tried to open the .onion site on Brave, thinking that Brave is the secret h4x0r browser. She had no idea she was meant to open a tor window first
Yes, she even tagged Brave to thank them because she thought they blocked KiwiFarms. She's fucking retarded.

SmartSelect_20240204-051614_X.jpg

G

Yes, she even tagged Brave to thank them because she thought they blocked KiwiFarms. She's fucking retarded.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/HackingButLegal/status/1693030673286631923[/URL]

View attachment 180834
On a similar note, "Jaxx" and her followers tried harassing Xenforo staff in their support forums to get them to "take down" the other forum: [URL]https://xenforo.com/community/threads/licensed-or-unlicensed-xenforo-protecting-site.213675/[/URL]

Xenforo's response:

"I have made it clear that the site is running XF software unlicensed and there is nothing we can do, but that person refuses to remove our details from their video and keeps encouraging people to contact us regarding it.

"Even if it was licensed, we have no access to third party servers and have no way of disabling or deleting sites.

"To say it's beyond irritating now after hundreds of reports is an understatement.

"No further responses will be made on the forum or via ticket related to this site.

"If you really want to do something about it, contact the host or relevant authorities - only they can have sites taken down."

[MEDIA=youtube]no0qB8CVspY[/MEDIA]

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
On a similar note, "Jaxx" and her followers tried harassing Xenforo staff in their support forums to get them to "take down" the other forum: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/licensed-or-unlicensed-xenforo-protecting-site.213675/

Xenforo's response:

"I have made it clear that the site is running XF software unlicensed and there is nothing we can do, but that person refuses to remove our details from their video and keeps encouraging people to contact us regarding it.

"Even if it was licensed, we have no access to third party servers and have no way of disabling or deleting sites.

"To say it's beyond irritating now after hundreds of reports is an understatement.

"No further responses will be made on the forum or via ticket related to this site.

"If you really want to do something about it, contact the host or relevant authorities - only they can have sites taken down."

Xenforo are such a bunch of bitches. “Your site is legal but your users say naughty words. No more license for you.” I really don’t understand it.

G

On a similar note, "Jaxx" and her followers tried harassing Xenforo staff in their support forums to get them to "take down" the other forum: [URL]https://xenforo.com/community/threads/licensed-or-unlicensed-xenforo-protecting-site.213675/[/URL]

Xenforo's response:

[MEDIA=youtube]no0qB8CVspY[/MEDIA]
Fucking dipshit

328356208bb0d4f3e9ec77550067a449.png

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout

What I truly don’t understand is how someone with this little knowledge about …the internet? (I’m not sure the exact word.) Parlayed herself into multiple cybersecurity jobs. Even if her work with the Biden campaign isn’t as extensive as she makes it out to be, she still worked with them.

And how? Like the extent of her work with them truly was just going on The Donald as the most obvious honey pot or something.

G

oh god the more i read the dumber it gets. She's confusing software and hardware jesus fucking christ She's referring to the open source software of the mybb/phbb and conflating that with the infrastructure it runs on. You don't self host (did you mean on prem? you fat dummy), software. She's so bad and fat at this she doesn't realize that you start with open source because its free...you don't pay an expensive license fee if you are just starting.

I can't do it today guys. I can't deal with her fat idiocy.
I have no idea what you're talking about (14, dick etc), but I know she's a fat idiot so ribs.