• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick tweets that Torswats has been arrested

mooner

No, child. You are not my toilet.
Forum Clout
I work with checksums almost every day and it makes no sense to SHA256 something like that message. In layman's terms, the main use is to verify that data hasn't been corrupted or lost in a large online transfer. It would be retarded to checksum a text post.

Also yeah you don't just wait to generate another PGP key, you either have it or don't. Smells like shit so it's probably Snackie.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1706900133407.png

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
New Russian message on cowbin dot net

Screenshot is from Google translate (can't take screenshots in Tor) There's the usual PGP key shit. Also says "Hash: SHA256" if that means anything to anyone.

View attachment 180524

EDIT:
View attachment 180549
I think this is a minor mistranslation because as it is it’s confusing.

I think what this is trying to say is:

“Alan, you lied to us. We thought you never called the police YOURSELF (i.e, using his own phone and voice). and we warned you to stop making alarm calls. (Stop using your real voice to do this shit idiot, you’ll get us all busted.)”

Otherwise it makes it seem like Alan was calling the police on himself.

Edit: and the “Remember me asking why you did this with a future ahead of you” sort of speaks to who the Torswats associates are. They’re probably all middle aged foreigners with potential criminal histories. Not only can they do this and get away with it but actually make money in their country and have nothing to lose if shit goes wrong anyway.

And then they see this 17 year old HAPPA who lives in the US and is doing the SWATS with his real voice and easily back traceable electronics.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
It’s cut off but I enjoy that last part about sneaking a gun into the court room to shoot the DA then himself. That shit doesn’t even happen in movies because its so unrealistic. And a decade in federal prison? Oh my sweet summer child…he’s gonna wish he had that gun
Updated it with a better version.

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Forum Clout
Really shows how retarded this kid actually is that he thought he'd be able to sneak a gun into a court room. Where, stupid? Up your ass? He thought he'd only get a decade too LOL. They're going to go give this little fat fuck 500 years. I really think this kid will kill himself when it finally hits home his life is over.

Forum Clout
Has TS Jackie provided a key to verify that with? Or, rather, the original public key? Else, it's worth about as much as:

----- BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE -----
WzAwOjAwXQoKUDogVGhpcyBpcyBQYXRyaWNrLCBob3cgY2FuIEkgaGVscCB5b3UKCko6IEhleSBQYXRyaWNrLCB0aGlzIGlzIEpvc2lhaCBmcm9tIEh1ZmZpbmcgUG9zdC4gSG93IGFyZSB5YT8KClA6IFllcyBzaXIsIEnigJltIHdlbGwuIFRoYW5rcyBmb3IgY2FsbGluZwoKSjogV2VsbCwgdGhhbmtzIGZvciB0YWtpbmcgdGhlIHRpbWUuIEJlZm9yZSB3ZSBzdGFydCwgSSBqdXN0IHdhbnQgdG8gbGV0IHlvdSBrbm93IHRoaXMgaXMgYmVpbmcgcmVjb3JkZWQsIGhvd2V2ZXIsIHVtLCB0aGlzIHJlY29yZGluZyB3aWxsIG5vdCBiZSByZWxlYXNlZCB0byB0aGUgcHVibGljIGluIGFueSB3YXkuCgpQOiBVaCBodW0oaGVhdnkgYnJlYXRoaW5nKQoK
----- END PGP SIGNATURE -----

Which isn't a signature. It's the first few seconds of the Josiah 1 transcript in base64.

Jack Bauer: "Chloe, I need you to proxy the firewall's backdoor and upstream the ARP to 316.723.1.257.fat"
Patrick: "The realism!"

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
There's too much shit so I'm not following it all. Was there something From the "new" torswats about using proton mail so you can hide your ip or to be more secure? Because protonmail has already been cucked by the government. An international criminal who knows a bit about privacy and security wouldn't recommend that.

Someone who's as profoundly stupid, fat, and bad at security as Jackie would indeed recommend protonmail as a layman's understanding that "protonmail is secure and privacy focused". They were caught storing logs and removed that from their privacy report.

stealthygeek

Forum Clout
1000010111.jpg

"JACKIE SINGH, you are a scammer.

You are pretending to be ALAN FILION! That is funny is it not?
Why are you trying to profit from arrested autistic swatter ?

Torswats is permanently closed and never coming back. A fringe "Cybersecurity Pro" you seem to be.
You could probably not even explain EDR hooks or difference between x86 and x86_64 to me.

Please quit your diversity hire job and get real job :)"

stealthygeek

Forum Clout
Can someone with a Telegram please check the PGP signature she posted? Or paste their shit here
On January 27 she posted "I will also be posting my PGP key soon. 🐸"

Never posted one. There is a pic of the lappening with the caption: "Patrick why do you let other men touch your woman? CUCK" though.