• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick tweets that Torswats has been arrested

CQ Beans

Forum Clout
A week long 28 page thread describing Rick being stalked by a teenage Polynesian tranny was the only way this saga could end. Unless it was… IN SPACE!

It’s still unclear if this retard did this to himself. There’s evidence in both directions that you brothamen have been sorting out but the best points to Jackie’s direct involvement. Fatso being catfished by someone even fatter and more sexually depraved than him makes total sense. Buncha fat fucks.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
Forum Clout
A week long 28 page thread describing Rick being stalked by a teenage Polynesian tranny was the only way this saga could end. Unless it was… IN SPACE!

It’s still unclear if this retard did this to himself. There’s evidence in both directions that you brothamen have been sorting out but the best points to Jackie’s direct involvement. Fatso being catfished by someone even fatter and more sexually depraved than him makes total sense. Buncha fat fucks.
Listen im no member of Mensa, and my sister isn't a literal whore but....

Actually, I just wanted to say that and that's it.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Anybody remember the phrases pig used to shit on the cops on X? I tried useless and no help but nothing came up. I swear he’s used them there…I wonder if he’s deleting a bunch of shit. Anyhow, I want to contrast this dumb fucking post with those comments. Captain Monica continues to twist his tits.
IMG_0636.jpeg

Forum Clout
Anybody remember the phrases pig used to shit on the cops on X? I tried useless and no help but nothing came up. I swear he’s used them there…I wonder if he’s deleting a bunch of shit. Anyhow, I want to contrast this dumb fucking post with those comments. Captain Monica continues to twist his tits. View attachment 180443
Most of his anti-police and pro-domestic terrorist tweeting was larping as an Antifa and BLM member from the comfort of his fart couch.

Memorable was denying Antifa exists:

SmartSelect_20240201-230152_X.jpg

And defending Antifa, which obviously existed to him a year before:

SmartSelect_20240201-230109_X.jpg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
Anybody remember the phrases pig used to shit on the cops on X? I tried useless and no help but nothing came up. I swear he’s used them there…I wonder if he’s deleting a bunch of shit. Anyhow, I want to contrast this dumb fucking post with those comments. Captain Monica continues to twist his tits. View attachment 180443
Like saying he's too intelligent and moral to be a cop?
Screenshot-from-2024-02-02-05-49-35.png

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
They don't seem to value facts as much as they value making a point that makes them feel better.

When I was I kid I learned the word HONKEY, I used to call other kids honkey when they tried picking on me, it would make them nuts for some reason, they would try to explain that honkies are white people and I am a white person ergo ... I am insulting myself, I would let them start explaining and getting upset and would just call them honkey again.

One kid got so upset he started screaming and crying about it until his dad ran out of the house thinking I was setting him on fire. Through his blubbering he explained to his dad that he was upset because I kept calling him a honkey, his dad said, "So? you are a honkey" The kid freaked the fuck out like I've never seen anyone freak out before, as his dad was dragging him into the garage I said, "Get lost honkey" and listened to him scream for the entire block I was walking home.

Between the ages of 8 and 15 I probably had 50 fights with this kid, every time I saw him I called him honkey, in church, school, baseball games, wherever I'd call him honkey and he'd start cursing at me then he'd get kicked out of wherever we were. What I am saying here, is that these 2 have the same mentality as an 8 year old.
It wasn't nice if you to tease @TheGhostOfAbeVigoda like that

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
Seriously, how did Torswats get a screenshot from Jackie's perspective?

Is Jackie actually running the account and is she retarded enough to do all this?

Yes, Donald.

She has the brain of a fat third world street shitter who loves to get her asshole blown out.

Curryningh is a 1337 h4x012 part and proud member of the cyberterrorist guild Gay Niggers Ass America

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
When you think of the many years of work the FBI and Milwaukee PD have been doing to catch the SWATTTTTTTTer then surely Pat must have some insider info now? Especially since the pigs immediately cleared him and Niki and know FOR A FACT they were not the ones orchestrating the swattings and it was IN FACT ALL OF US HERE AT THIS WEBSITE. Some evidence of that must be forthcoming soon, right?

Forum Clout
There's the usual PGP key shit. Also says "Hash: SHA256" if that means anything to anyone.
I guess it depends on context. But if it's a hash of the message, I fail to see the point. You can generate a checksum for anything.

The main use for hashing is to prove integrity of data. If the data changes, so will the hash. An example would be a software provider has an MD5 or SHA hash (same idea, different method) for an installer. This is important for things like OS's or security-adjacent software packages.

Example:

Considering it's kind of a cornerstone cryptographic package, you don't want to install a copy that's been tampered with by a malicious third party. So the developers include a hash/checksum. When you hash the file, the result should be the same as on the site. In this case they also PGP-signed it. Which means that you can verify the integrity of it using their public key - as well as their identity, working under the assumption that their private key has not been compromised and that they are the only one in control of it.

For TS, this "PGP key coming soon" is kinda BS and suspicious AFAICT, as if the alleged TS who is posting this stuff should be signing with the same private key that they had been using all along, and that signature can be verified with the already-out-there public key. Just including a key and a signature isn't enough to prove identity.

Hell, you can generate a key pair right now, claim that you are TS (don't), sign it and prove - nothing.

Jackie is probably looking for a YT video on how asymmetric encryption works and will still probably post the private key.

TLDR: It's trying to prove an identity / that this is TS. But seems like a lame smokescreen.