Poll: Has your attitude toward Jews changed over the last year?

Has your attitude toward Jews changed over the last year?

• Yes: I hate them now

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Yes: I hate them even more now

Votes: 18 38.3%
  • Yes: I care for them more now

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • No: My thoughts/feelings about them have not changed

Votes: 19 40.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Fuck kikes
You've been on an absolute streak of spergposting but this is next level 'tism

"Mommy!! Daddy!! Make the mean man on the screen go away!!!"

Go back to the perfume nationalist, stupid
It's awkard when someone spree emotional downvote someone on a forum where they can see and have a log of you doing it. Especially when all of the "votes" are on nigger hate posts. Was gonna post a screenshot of multiple emotional downvotes against Racism made by you but it's too much effort and frankly too cringe.

Nice public emotional downdoot spree, stupid

DMAN

choke you to sleep, slap you awake

It's awkard when someone spree emotional downvote someone on a forum where they can see and have a log of you doing it. Especially when all of the "votes" are on nigger hate posts. Was gonna post a screenshot of multiple emotional downvotes against Racism made by you but it's too much effort and frankly too cringe.

Nice public emotional downdoot spree, stupid

More words please, nigger lover.

Rent free

analeggsalad

More words please, nigger lover.
Something I noticed about this type of person, especially after dealing with r/ChapoTrapHouse people in r/cumtown: Their first, middle, and last response is always to deny that they have a bias, make extra effort to be "one of the guys"
like clockwork

Keep repeatedly "downvoting" posts on a forum where it makes it visible to the poster and everyone else, on someone who has never directly engaged with you before. We both know who has free rent space here.

DMAN

like clockwork

Keep repeatedly "downvoting" posts on a forum where it makes it visible to the poster and everyone else, on someone who has never directly engaged with you before. We both know who has free rent space here.

Lol, No shit the votes are public, the content of your posts earned you those reactions. You live in fear of strangers hurting your internet score?

Downvoting you (the ONA equivalent of a facebook Poke) sent you into a 3-paragraph state of "why don't the like me?" tranny cope.

analeggsalad

Lol, No shit the votes are public, the content of your posts earned you those reactions. You live in fear of strangers hurting your internet score?

It's awkward as fuck posting here for 2 or 3 weeks and one single guy pops up with 5 spree downvotes, all of which have to do with insults against niggers

>Downvoting you (the ONA equivalent of a facebook Poke) sent you into a 3-paragraph state of "why don't the like me?" tranny cope.

Goes back to my trying to fit in. Your downvote sprees clogging my alarm box, which can easily be screenshotted (too much effort tbh, but it can be done), all have to do with insulting Afro Americans in a way that cuts too close to the bone. I dealt with these people on r/cumtown, they all came from r/chapotraphouse.

You're not even a nigger lover. You are an insecure mixed race nigger yourself. It's simple. And like in IRL, you can't control your emotions and do the equivalent of throwing a fist (a pathetic emotional downvote on a miniscule website that doesn't matter) at someone who hurt the feelings you will spend dozens of posts denying you have at all

My alarm thing is absolutely spammed with your onaforum downdoots. For your own sake, stop.

DMAN

It's awkward as fuck posting here for 2 or 3 weeks and one single guy pops up with 5 spree downvotes, all of which have to do with insults against niggers

>Downvoting you (the ONA equivalent of a facebook Poke) sent you into a 3-paragraph state of "why don't the like me?" tranny cope.

Goes back to my trying to fit in. Your downvote sprees clogging my alarm box, which can easily be screenshotted (too much effort tbh, but it can be done), all have to do with insulting Afro Americans in a way that cuts too close to the bone. I dealt with these people on r/cumtown, they all came from r/chapotraphouse.

You're not even a nigger lover. You are an insecure mixed race nigger yourself. It's simple. And like in IRL, you can't control your emotions and do the equivalent of throwing a fist (a pathetic emotional downvote on a miniscule website that doesn't matter) at someone who hurt the feelings you will spend dozens of posts denying you have at all

This is the 4th or 5th post you've made crying for 3 paragraphs about being downvoted.

I'm not a mullato... Not everything is you being punished for daring to drop EPIC truth bombs we all can't handle. You are blowing nobody's mind.

"What? Too REAL?"

Last edited:

analeggsalad

After seeing who is downvoting what posts I have no need to post further in this argument. I am a screenshot away from demonstrating you "downvoting" my posts that are nigger hate. really nothing else to be said here. If i feel the need, I will post the evidence, but it's too much effort at this point.

This isn't reddit. If you downvote a bunch of nigger hate posts in a manner that indicates butthurt and then try to "fit in" and garnish personal upvotes using slogans, it's easier here to unveil you and your nigger love or mixed race insecurity bias

Dropping all your posts with a Jimmy fallon tier OnA audience reference at the end to garnish reddit updoots is almost as pathetic as everything else you've been doing

In summary, you are a butthurt NIGGER

DMAN

After seeing who is downvoting what posts I have no need to post further in this argument. I am a screenshot away from demonstrating you "downvoting" my posts that are nigger hate. really nothing else to be said here. If i feel the need, I will post the evidence, but it's too much effort at this point.

Releasing classified Ribs reactions is against the TOS, if you threaten me just ONE more time you're facing a severe ban. Tread lightly.

I downvoted P-Titty's low effort "please like me" posts too... You remind me a lot of him. You might be our new P-Titty, boy. Squeal for me again.

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
I never lived around Jews so I only knew of the stereotypes and thought it was just like every other group; the French smell, Asians can't drive, Jews control the media, etc. Covid restrictions prevented being able to go anywhere last year and I couldnt even sit at home and watch sports, so I did a lot of reading. Now I hate the fucking kikes.
Jews always live up to the stereotypes. I grew up around them and I hate their guts.

analeggsalad

Releasing classified Ribs reactions is against the TOS, if you threaten me just ONE more time you're facing a severe ban. Tread lightly.

I downvoted P-Titty's low effort "please like me" posts too... You remind me a lot of him. You might be our new P-Titty, boy. Squeal for me again.
Wrap it up however works for you best, boy

the "downvotes" are racially motivated and you will dodge and weave because you can't confess it. I just post, you react, dozens of times, to me. Says it all

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
1757-C8-B5-1-E03-49-EC-BE75-6-A11-C38-C9-D5-D.jpg

@That Nigga Dre

analeggsalad

Lmao, couldn't avoid editing in more vomit 'last word' cope, BOY?

Stop calling me out for making O&A references on the O&A forum... Words hurt.
Stop refreshing my post page, coping ChapoTrapHouse Nigger

edit: did this Chapo faggot delete the post before I replied?

that butthurt NIGGER chapo faggot

And he "downvotes" this post a day later. Chapo FAGGOT

Last edited:

analeggsalad

I'm not a mullato... Not everything is you being punished for daring to drop EPIC truth bombs we all can't handle. You are blowing nobody's mind.
This isn't reddit, boy.

You can't hop on alt accounts to add downvotes to make the things that hurt your feelings look unpopular. There is one person petty abd concerned enough doing it, one single poster. Here's how this goes, and I'll just write it out now and copy/paste it later:

1) make a comment about trannies or kikes to prove you're actually 'one of the guys' and not what you really are (a personally offended racially insecure non-white or libnigger)
2) add an appeal to the audience by citing a show reference/conflating the person who hurt your feelings with someone hated on the sub
3) make a claim about how much internet votes don't matter to when in the 2 or 3 weeks since posting here I have never had anyone care enough to follow my posts and doot them in an emotional spree besides you

"Lol, No shit the votes are public, the content of your posts earned you those reactions."

This isn't reddit. You are limited to one account, and your butthurt faggot doots are public. I dealt with this exact same thing on http://cumtown.org. A guy with your same racial insecurities (and that's really what it boils down to) made dozens of alts and emotionally downvoted me and a few other posters who called his chapo faggotry out, lashing out by dooting their entire post log to the -20s or more, until one of the admins took the effort to step in and discover it was the same guy and wasn't even smart enough to automate it, he manually typed in each of his alts to do it

DMAN

This isn't reddit, boy.

You can't hop on alt accounts to add downvotes to make the things that hurt your feelings look unpopular. There is one person petty abd concerned enough doing it, one single poster. Here's how this goes, and I'll just write it out now and copy/paste it later:

1) make a comment about trannies or kikes to prove you're actually 'one of the guys' and not what you really are (a personally offended racially insecure non-white or libnigger)
2) add an appeal to the audience by citing a show reference/conflating the person who hurt your feelings with someone hated on the sub
3) make a claim about how much internet votes don't matter to when in the 2 or 3 weeks since posting here I have never had anyone care enough to follow my posts and doot them in an emotional spree besides you

"Lol, No shit the votes are public, the content of your posts earned you those reactions."

This isn't reddit. You are limited to one account, and your butthurt faggot doots are public. I dealt with this exact same thing on http://cumtown.org. A guy with your same racial insecurities (and that's really what it boils down to) made dozens of alts and emotionally downvoted me and a few other posters who called his chapo faggotry out, lashing out by dooting their entire post log to the -20s or more, until one of the admins took the effort to step in and discover it was the same guy and wasn't even smart enough to automate it, he manually typed in each of his alts to do it

Lmao, You wrote all this because I downribbed you again.

How many websites do you cry about your internet points on?

"Umm ackshually according to my calculations and backlog of data I archived, you're a BLM Democrat"