Poll: Has your attitude toward Jews changed over the last year?

Has your attitude toward Jews changed over the last year?

• Yes: I hate them now

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Yes: I hate them even more now

Votes: 18 38.3%
  • Yes: I care for them more now

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • No: My thoughts/feelings about them have not changed

Votes: 19 40.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
G

I fucking love Jews. They win, they get the money, they rule. I also love Jewish women, with their bigger than average smelly feet and odorous, full bushes. The Jews are smart and have and will rule us. Can't hate a winner. The only girl I knew who wore a girdle/corset and padded bra and panties was a Jew. Sexy as fuck. It's lovely to comb dark pubes.

You have to be a super, hardcore retard not to think the Holocaust happened. Too bad it didn't work, but that's what you get when you fuck with the Jews. You think you have them on the ropes, BOOM, new Jewish state.

RACE WAR, RACE WAR! JEWS WIN AGAIN! RACE WAR!
Our resident degenerate loves the jews...What a surprise...

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
It was 2015 and 2016 on twitter and other social media. And not just screenshots, their actual accounts and comments. That's where it went from meme to "this is real."

Seeing is believing. I'll never forget it as long as I'm alive.

The Jews are smart and have and will rule us. Can't hate a winner.
jew iq genius disparity.jpg

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
It was 2015 and 2016 on twitter and other social media. And not just screenshots, their actual accounts and comments. That's where it went from meme to "this is real."

Seeing is believing. I'll never forget it as long as I'm alive.

View attachment 3887

Yeah, really worried with 0.15% of the population and 20+% of science Nobel Prizes.

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
View attachment 3900

And that Lorentz-Poincare Theory of Relativity is also a pretty imposing feat of "jewish" accomplishment

Nice ZOG brains, stupid
Nice not knowing only Einstein recognized the symmetry inherent, as pointed out by Paul Dirac. And Poincare, famous genius was anti-jew, oh, wait, "In 1899, and again more successfully in 1904, he intervened in the trials of Alfred Dreyfus. He attacked the spurious scientific claims of some of the evidence brought against Dreyfus, who was a Jewish officer in the French army charged with treason by colleagues." If this small group is faking great geniuses and controlling the world they must be pretty fucking smart, at least smart enough to be the puppet-masters of the world. Smarter than the whites they rule over.

Last edited:

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Smarter than the whites they rule over.
Did I not just post

and

And you link to wikipedia to prove your points? Are you for real?

Your brains are ZOGGED and it's not a good look and not something you can sustain in an environment where admins don't reply to your ban requests

DMAN

choke you to sleep, slap you awake
not a good look

Fuck kikes

You've been on an absolute streak of spergposting but this is next level 'tism

"Mommy!! Daddy!! Make the mean man on the screen go away!!!"

Go back to the perfume nationalist, stupid