Piggy's secret car blog and twitter account? Larps as a mechanic with the pen name "Torque Wheeler"

Could this possibly be some kind of scam with Posts by Ghost? Pat poses as a fake auto mechanic with a website/blog online, "hires" Posts By Ghost to spruce up his internet presence with SEO, Nikki can claim she has a lot of clients for tax or money scamming purposes.

Or something. Trying to wrap my head around how this fat asshole manages to embarrass himself in brand new and creative ways nearly every week. Guess that fucking Tiny Tim book ain't selling.

G

5-A03-C264-1-E84-4-AB5-A9-FD-51138-C7-A9982.jpg

Bert wants you to know he can set up a buymeacoffee.com account if any of you want to buy him over 2000 cups of coffee like Torque Wheeler’s dedicated readers did for him.
Him needing to reinvent his entire background, including his mom's, dad's, and own career professions, is so fucking psychotic. Manufactured personality to a T

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
btw within like a day of joining twitter he overshared the exact shop he takes the Mustang to, which I don't know if it was known to rascals from a previous episode. They have a contact page in case anyone here is in Milwaukee and needs work done on their vehicles https://milwaukeeautospa.com/

The location of Bernell Trammell's murder is inbetween his car mechanic and his home. If he left Susan at the shop for repair, it makes sense that he'd be riding a bicycle on his way back
Untitled.png

Harry's Manly Calvester

Wetting Zoomers since 2023
Him needing to reinvent his entire background, including his mom's, dad's, and own career professions, is so fucking psychotic. Manufactured personality to a T
Their backgrounds and professions are already invented. Dad rode broncos in the PBA which is bulls only? Mama Raven was a psychologist when in fact she was just the school whore

G

Could this possibly be some kind of scam with Posts by Ghost? Pat poses as a fake auto mechanic with a website/blog online, "hires" Posts By Ghost to spruce up his internet presence with SEO, Nikki can claim she has a lot of clients for tax or money scamming purposes.

Or something. Trying to wrap my head around how this fat asshole manages to embarrass himself in brand new and creative ways nearly every week. Guess that fucking Tiny Tim book ain't selling.
He managed to embarrass himself because he texted a cyberstalker an Automanic tweet. No one would've known about this had he not texted with hooves instead of hands.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
He managed to embarrass himself because he texted a cyberstalker an Automanic tweet. No one would've known about this had he not texted with hooves instead of hands.
I’d like to see you try to drink miller lite, watch baseball, fight for bipoc/lgbt rights on Twitter, blog about cars, AND fight with atalkers at the same time.

Give the man a break

Stent

swatchsticker

He's hoping that people who want to go to automaniac.org accidentally don't notice they've gone to automanic instead. This fat faggot is trying to scam people who make a typo. Sounds like something an SEO expert would dream up for her unemployable husband.