• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piggy went to Vegas

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
God why are they so obsessed with faggots and niggers.
Never forget she (poorly) made signs for a BLM rally that was mostly white on a Sunday afternoon that we’re about Black Trans Lives. Notice that didn’t catch on? Turns out Black trans people weren’t being killed in police situations but by other black people so it quickly fell out of popularity with the social Justice crowd.

They really tried to make it a thing during the Floyd protests. I remember a black trans person was killed, chopped up, and thrown into a box in the Philly area around Floyd. The news did “Say Her Name” pieces about how important black trans people are in America. Of course once it came out the black trans person chopped up was killed by a black man it was out of the news by the next day.

Harry Powell

Ymunkoke, child
71-D9-BD80-A205-40-AD-B3-A4-E3446-D2160-C8.jpg

5 years from now this is reality.

G

Never forget she (poorly) made signs for a BLM rally that was mostly white on a Sunday afternoon that we’re about Black Trans Lives. Notice that didn’t catch on? Turns out Black trans people weren’t being killed in police situations but by other black people so it quickly fell out of popularity with the social Justice crowd.

They really tried to make it a thing during the Floyd protests. I remember a black trans person was killed, chopped up, and thrown into a box in the Philly area around Floyd. The news did “Say Her Name” pieces about how important black trans people are in America. Of course once it came out the black trans person chopped up was killed by a black man it was out of the news by the next day.
Black trans people are murdered by black people. How do they not take that minor step in logic and realize they look fucking ridiculous?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
the strip is horrendously expensive, I went when I was 22 or something, and I opened a tab at a club and the bill was thousands. It was awful. I was a retard though so I probably got scammed.
The clubs are insane price wise, I went a lot in my 20s (over 15 years ago) and I think by 2013 just a beer (12oz beer) was 15-16 bucks. Entry was at least 20-40 for guys (now much more, always depends what EDM DJ they have overpayed that night to hit play on a laptop)

Funny pig says they have “better table games” at Fremont (some old gamblers say that because it’s more classic Vegas tradition) but we know he doesn’t play table games and by better he means cheaper minimums (5 dollar black Jack is much better, Child)

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Black trans people are murdered by black people. How do they not take that minor step in logic and realize they look fucking ridiculous?
Exactly, it’s black on black crime so it doesn’t make news. I still laugh they actually tried to piggy back off Floyd and make Black Trans Lives Matter (BTLM?) a thing. It barely lasted a month but assholes like Niki and Pat were all about it because they call themselves super woke ally’s

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
The clubs are insane price wise, I went a lot in my 20s (over 15 years ago) and I think by 2013 just a beer (12oz beer) was 15-16 bucks. Entry was at least 20-40 for guys (now much more, always depends what EDM DJ they have overpayed that night to hit play on a laptop)
Hakkasan Nightclub had a $100 door fee when I was at the MGM around 2016. It was hilarious watching my friend try to get in and the bouncer coming up with every reason why he wasn't allowed in rather than just outright telling him there was no chance he was ever getting inside.

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
What a unique, original tweet. Surely nobody else has ever pointed out how this gratuitous, over the top establishment is gratuitous and over the top.

A fat piece of ungrateful shit who is on the most obvious vacation ever for Midwestern rubes with money he didn't earn from his wife's do nothing career takes pot shots at America for being so unhealthy and irresponsible while trudging slowly towards diabetes and running quickly away from his daughter.

How special you are Patrick.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Hakkasan Nightclub had a $100 door fee when I was at the MGM around 2016. It was hilarious watching my friend try to get in and the bouncer coming up with every reason why he wasn't allowed in rather than just outright telling him there was no chance he was ever getting inside.
Yeah the Hakasasn one and the one they put at Caesars (Omni, I think?) are like that because they have a bunch of DJ’s signed to residency deals. I remember years ago a friend of mine bartended at Omni and couldn’t get me on the list that night because The Chainsmokers would be hitting play on a laptop to start a pre-selected DJ set. Best he could do was I would be on his list but still have to pay 50 instead of 100.