• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piggy went to Vegas

ISO__JOE

71-D9-BD80-A205-40-AD-B3-A4-E3446-D2160-C8.jpg

Imager

I see penises everywhere
The Engorge
Fatosphere
Felony phone Harrah’sment

Also, who the fuck stays on Freemont Street? Did ya buy a corn husk flower from a vagrant and ride the zipline? People always go to there as a joke because it’s so shitty and dirty. He must look poor to have stayed there for 9 days without getting mugged.
The only reason to go to that part of town is the Heart Attack Grill, which I think everyone should do once in their lives.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Hes wearing a hat cause his hair is completely gray now
I still think it’s hilarious he was bragging about all the “clubs” on Fremont even though it’s just bars and lounges. The only almost “club” is a lounge on the second floor of Golden Nugget that is used to watch Fremont Street. Any legitimate Vegas clubs is not letting Piggy in because he’s old, fat, poor, and dresses like shit.

Udders

Great food
I still think it’s hilarious he was bragging about all the “clubs” on Fremont even though it’s just bars and lounges. The only almost “club” is a lounge on the second floor of Golden Nugget that is used to watch Fremont Street. Any legitimate Vegas clubs is not letting Piggy in because he’s old, fat, poor, and dresses like shit.
You're on fire in this thread, please keep going.