• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piggy went to Vegas

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
‎
‎
Stop it pig, we all know you barely shower and you’re married to a frumpy gross lesbian. What a stupid hick rube, OMG LOOK AT THE SHOWER! I’ve stayed in Vegas for decades at some of their top hotels but never felt the need to take a picture of the shower. It also isn’t very impressive since its a new hotel, there’s older hotels in Atlantic City with nicer showers.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
‎
‎
20220319_111055-jpg.29882

Mask, sunglasses on head and that idiotic hoodie.

Hoodie âś…
Sunglasses on head âś…
Wacky mask âś…
Shoulder strap mushing her awful tits/body âś…
Posing next to some awful touristy sign/attraction âś…

How about trying to look feminine or appealing for once in your fucking life, you ridiculous woman.

God she's as hateable as Pat.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
‎
‎
What a frump. I have no other words, she just looks like she smells.
Even funnier Pat tries to act like he was “buried in strange” and women send him unsolicited nude pics but THIS is what he married. She wasn’t much to start with and living with Pat has made her give up. Also funny he had her take that pic after flying on an airplane. Most people purposely look like shit when traveling because they will get cleaned up once they get to the hotel. Piggy probably made her get this pic not realizing she looks like complete shit.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
‎
‎
No way a 40+ year old dude on blood pressure meds, 70 lbs overweight, completely unathletic, drinking and eating shitty food every day is going to be fucking anything.
He’s long been impotent, it’s why he’s such an angry piggy online picking fights all day. In the old days of Reddit he would say we are virgin incels that are impotent and our forum is “flaccid” and other references to being impotent. Niki doesn’t even try and he can’t get it up because they are a roommate marriage.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
‎
‎
He’s gambled the last of his fraudulent PPP money trying to win enough to pay his debts.
pat strikes me as the kind of a rube who only plays slots and video po(r)ker. I don't think he's got the balls for craps or roulette, or the brains for texas hold em. Or he's a complete rube and plays let it ride or something like that where you'd be better off just setting your money on fire.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
‎
‎
pat strikes me as the kind of a rube who only plays slots and video po(r)ker. I don't think he's got the balls for craps or roulette, or the brains for texas hold em. Or he's a complete rube and plays let it ride or something like that where you'd be better off just setting your money on fire.
He def only plays slots and video poker games. He’s too much of a scared pussy to play at tables.

G

I think this is another Tomlinson Technicality. He channeled E-Rock and made this purposefully vague to imply he was fucking Niki in the shower. In reality he pulled a Vito Jr and shit in it.

In the highly unlikely event he got his micro-peen inside of Niki, I can see her insisting it happen in the shower and she most likely washed him down first. She probably figured at least he'd be somewhat clean for his 3 pumps of glory.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
‎
‎
Holy shit he’s fat! And what a fucking rube to walk around the Vegas hotels and be amazed that it’s made to look like Venice.

Piggy, these are made for idiots just like you. You’re in the desert and this is a tourist trap meant for idiots to say “Duuurrr it’s just Venice!” “OMG the Luxor looks like a pyramid! Like in Egypt!”