• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piggy went to Vegas

Harry Powell

Ymunkoke, child
View attachment 29926

HAHAHAHA STOP IT. I get that his head is massive from the fat and the alcohol bloat, but that can't be real. That's a photoshop. And the teeth, I'll have to crack a tooth off to butter my potato to go with these ribs.
It’s insane. I can’t believe the pics are real. They look abysmal. This should be a cautionary tale for us all.

Also the backwards hat is hilarious. Rick, that’s embarassing for anyone who isn’t a nigger to do after age 25.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
That’s why I got upset at his “tons of clubs” claim when Fremont doesn’t have any clubs (it’s all bars / lounges) and if any “club” let him in it’s not a club because they have strict dress codes when it comes to guys. Piggy dresses like shit and doesn’t even own any acceptable adult clothes.
4914A314-257E-4583-A6D8-9C918D8521EF.jpeg

I would like enTry inTo your esTablishmenT, child.

G

So he’s claiming to be “well under” 250? Hilarious.

also you all probably covered this already but I’m not reading 10 pages of this shit:

1. his head is so swollen his stupid backwards hat is moving higher

2. There’s zero chance either of them have the strength, flexibility, or stamina to fuck standing up in the shower. Assuming Niki would even be interested in that, which she isn’t.

3. So on day 5 she made $500 playing slots? At the airport? Liar, whore

4. #PayQuasi

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
"I missed the cut by well over 100lbs btw. I'm nowhere close to 250," he tried to convince himself immediately after posting one of the fattest pics of him in existence.

Management is loving the direction of his self-consciousness about his obesity. Such a transparent piggy.

Jenna

You should take a day off
If I saw these two walking around, one of them wearing a "they're trying to kill us" sweatshirt, the undeniable assumption everyone would make is one (if not both) of them are trans. Nobody is trying to kill heterosexual white couples, at least for political reasons (a brother will still rob and maybe execute ya crackers).

Like someone else said earlier in the thread, Vegas is supposed to be a fun time where people relax. Wearing an overreactionary, hysterically terrified sweatshirt, you'd have to assume this woman was born Nicholas and is proudly opposing people who would have her killed because of her gender transition.

Last edited: