• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piggy went to Vegas

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Screenshot_20220319-163047_ToonMe.jpg

Last edited:

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
First of all they’re both too fat to fuck standing up. Second of all he’s too fat to fuck period.

Lastly, fat retard has never seen a walk-in shower? This is the content you have to show your Twitter following? Any fawkin’ midrange hotel above a Motel 6 tier has a shower like this.
Every shower in my house is bigger than this. Pat loves to show off what a bumpkin he is.

The thought of him bending Niki over in there and their big fat bellies and sock tits swinging and flapping around while they grunt like two wild boars having the worst sex anyone has ever had has completely ruined my entire day.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
View attachment 29926

HAHAHAHA STOP IT. I get that his head is massive from the fat and the alcohol bloat, but that can't be real. That's a photoshop. And the teeth, I'll have to crack a tooth off to butter my potato to go with these ribs.
He’s transitioned from fatter Shane Gillis to Ralphie May in two years. What an unbelievably ugly man.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Burn down? Nobody has said that. The closest was someone pointing out his fire pit was way too close to his house and not up to code. Pat would have burned his own house down due to being an idiot. He’s also not allowed to use the stove. His place burning down would actually be an improvement since he’s admitted it was college kids living their for decades and they don’t a shit about where they live since they’re just renting.
We've also warned him about the shitty wiring on his stove, and to not BBQ on the upstairs balcony because it's a fire hazard.

If anything, we're preventing him from burning down the half hovel.

Queer and Loafing in Las Vegas.
Vurry good.