Piggy made the news

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Yeah, we know what happens. Pat hides like a coward.

1660835208380.png

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
Don’t forget Knighthawk thought a toilet account was a credible and serious person to talk to on twitter.
This just gave me an idea. There should be another imposter toilet account, pretending to actually be Ricks toilet. The account tweets like Rick and correcTs the record of the impersonation account. Some tards will think it’s Rick, but more importantly he’ll need to correcT the record himself to both accounts, or side with the toilet that tweets like him.

Slackjawed Cow

This just gave me an idea. There should be another imposter toilet account, pretending to actually be Ricks toilet. The account tweets like Rick and correcTs the record of the impersonation account. Some tards will think it’s Rick, but more importantly he’ll need to correcT the record himself to both accounts, or side with the toilet that tweets like him.
1660839412637.png

Slackjawed Cow

Zero Accountability Pat and "Words mean what I say they do" Rick making simultaneous appearances. Love when randoms instantly call out his obvious horseshit.

View attachment 60481
Its this one simple solution that pat just cant understand and why he has been trolled for so long. Good thing pat ignores good advice.