Piggy made the news

Bin_The_Blacks

What you Torquin 'bout Wheelers
He calls Nikki his "indomitable" wife in the texts to Alice Walker. I think this is him throwing compliments to his wife (he'll show her the screencaps later) who has decided to do a "trial" separation. People with NPD will start complimenting targets of abuse/manipulation when shit starts to not go their way.
His appetite is also indomitable.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
So, I was going to post about this, but then Okeefenoke blew up and so I waited, and then Pat lost his Twitter account again.

Here's the china cabinet at 2613, as seen in the Zillow listing:
View attachment 61118

...and here's the one from Pat's interview:
View attachment 61117

I've had to crunch the image quality down as for some reason Quasi won't let me run this joint as my own personal image server, but they look like the same cabinet - just with the doors off in the original photo (you still can see the hinges).

Throw in that the cops were called to his address 2611, before coming up to 2613 where Pat was sleeping (as backed up by the police log, his tweets (RIP), his interview and the security footage in his interview) - and I think he's been booted to the other half of the hovel.
Is that why the hovel leans to the side now?

So, I was going to post about this, but then Okeefenoke blew up and so I waited, and then Pat lost his Twitter account again.

Here's the china cabinet at 2613, as seen in the Zillow listing:
View attachment 61118

...and here's the one from Pat's interview:
View attachment 61117

I've had to crunch the image quality down as for some reason Quasi won't let me run this joint as my own personal image server, but they look like the same cabinet - just with the doors off in the original photo (you still can see the hinges).

Throw in that the cops were called to his address 2611, before coming up to 2613 where Pat was sleeping (as backed up by the police log, his tweets (RIP), his interview and the security footage in his interview) - and I think he's been booted to the other half of the hovel.
He got that gaming table thing he's leaning on in November 2020
126358741-10218032647278970-533196836023119561-n.jpg

October 2020
120296426-10217716908945709-4100606341806634247-n.jpg

Sink Inspector

Jackie Singh fat
the news interview was recorded at 2611 as he says twice police were called to "this address", feels like his explanation of the two addresses got cut in editing because he's a long winded fag, he was making that distinction

when was the last time we know for sure he was at 2611? on October 30th he posted the picture of his bed which I'm pretty sure it's on 2611

they haven't had a real tenant (not postsbyghost) since like mid-late 2020 I think, if they prefer the 2613 unit seems weird that they'd wait 2 years to move...

SpaceEdge

posting here is taking time away from my workouts
More evidence that he's moving house/living quarters in the half hovel.

He used to have a lizard tank in that cabinet along with stuff on the shelves above. Now it's all been emptied out and only has a stealthy cam sitting on the shelf there.

32dtin.jpg

0lmsen.png
This motherfucker doesn't clean. A pallet sat in his lawn for a year, the weight bench box from last year is still on the floor.

Something's up

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
The thought of him thinking this fluff piece would be his ticket to riches and fame has my ribs a hurtin this fine Monday morning.

He really thought he was finally getting that media attention he has been trying to get for years. Just got a bunch of new followers. Knocking on the door of 50k. Gets a news interview and more attention. Then twitter turned off the lights. All his eggs in that basket. This one does sound like pat had already called twitter and spoke to manager. They must have told him their hands are tied on restoring his account this time. His facebook posts sound like he has exhausted all avenues on getting it back. One can hope and only time will tell if it sticks.

G

What bothers me about this is that he thinks the people who’ve been laughing about him for four years on the Internet are the ones who swatted him.

Bugs me to no end because it makes him feel justified.

No, fatso, it was probably some deranged lunatic from the farms.

But now he thinks he’s right. I would wager that absolutely everyone here agrees with him that swatting him is dangerous and wrong. I hate whoever did it because it makes me actually side with him for once. I actually do wish they would get caught. Don’t make me side with the pig.

G

What bothers me about this is that he thinks the people who’ve been laughing about him for four years on the Internet are the ones who swatted him.

Bugs me to no end because it makes him feel justified.

No, fatso, it was probably some deranged lunatic from the farms.

But now he thinks he’s right. I would wager that absolutely everyone here agrees with him that swatting him is dangerous and wrong. I hate whoever did it because it makes me actually side with him for once. I actually do wish they would get caught. Don’t make me side with the pig.
He's probably fucking doing it