• This is a forum for the fans of the radio show Opie and Anthony. Opie and Anthony were known for their critical analysis of popular culture, frequent parodies and satire.  This website is separated into categories for analysis, critique,  and informational purposes only. Posts are reflective of that poster's views exclusively. They are not shared by the site owner, admin, or any other posters. 

This website is not for profit and does not have a stated goal. Anyone claiming that this website has any goals is mistaken and probably had a very low gpa in High School.

Piggy made the news

stealthygeek

🔜 @GenCon
When the list of all of the times the cawps were called to the hovel got posted a few weeks ago, you can see that some time between May and August of 2020, the address switched from 2611 to 2613. imo, Pat got booted to the other side during the pandemic. He used to talk about how renting out the other half of the hovel was such a good financial idea. So why no tenants anymore? It's because Pig lives there.

How many photos exist of them together in the last year or so? Bryce Canyon is the only time I can think of. He's gone to several Cons alone and took a vacation to Tampa alone. Their relationship is toast.

I think Niki found some tax loophole to make the hovel her "office" and if you're gonna have your pick of the hovel halves, the one farther away from the Cumia element is preferable. I've got no evidence of this obviously but taking out that monthly income when they're down $37K seems too retarded even for them.

StentClassic

Cars aren't built like they used to be.
eef7154b3a6b93e465efb5ed288565d2.jpg

TorqueWheeler

DOYOUHAVEANYIDEA?!
When the list of all of the times the cawps were called to the hovel got posted a few weeks ago, you can see that some time between May and August of 2020, the address switched from 2611 to 2613. imo, Pat got booted to the other side during the pandemic. He used to talk about how renting out the other half of the hovel was such a good financial idea. So why no tenants anymore? It's because Pig lives there.

How many photos exist of them together in the last year or so? Bryce Canyon is the only time I can think of. He's gone to several Cons alone and took a vacation to Tampa alone. Their relationship is toast.

They also came out to L.A. looking extra fat and ugly and desecrated the hotel shower according to Pat.

McGowan6

I dunno...fat?
I had never heard of this until I googled it by the way

Some fake foot fetish pics came up in the results too. Filenames include "marjorie-taylor-greene-wrinkled-soles" and "candace-owens-stank-feet"

I'm guessing if she was left-leaning he wouldn't be calling her that and would accuse anyone who did of perpetuating bias against individuals with limb differences, or some such faggotry