• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Piggy made the news

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
He got that gaming table thing he's leaning on in November 2020
126358741-10218032647278970-533196836023119561-n.jpg

October 2020
120296426-10217716908945709-4100606341806634247-n.jpg
Jesus what a fat fuck he’s become !

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
When the list of all of the times the cawps were called to the hovel got posted a few weeks ago, you can see that some time between May and August of 2020, the address switched from 2611 to 2613. imo, Pat got booted to the other side during the pandemic. He used to talk about how renting out the other half of the hovel was such a good financial idea. So why no tenants anymore? It's because Pig lives there.

How many photos exist of them together in the last year or so? Bryce Canyon is the only time I can think of. He's gone to several Cons alone and took a vacation to Tampa alone. Their relationship is toast.

They also came out to L.A. looking extra fat and ugly and desecrated the hotel shower according to Pat.

G

could i even survive the blunt trauma from the rib pulverization process that would result from the introductory voiceover explanation of Patrick's "situation" while they do dramatic camera shots of his fat head?
If so you’re a stronger man than I.

McGowan6

What did you think today was going to be?
I had never heard of this until I googled it by the way

Some fake foot fetish pics came up in the results too. Filenames include "marjorie-taylor-greene-wrinkled-soles" and "candace-owens-stank-feet"

I'm guessing if she was left-leaning he wouldn't be calling her that and would accuse anyone who did of perpetuating bias against individuals with limb differences, or some such faggotry

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
Written by JDA

The problem goes deeper than Tomlinson’s harassment of Peterson, though, if Twitter is enforcing these rules, as it amounts to discrimination against Christians.

According to the Catholic Diocese of Arlington, Christians are supposed to maintain a person’s true name and identity. The diocese explicitly states, “This situation presents a serious challenge for all members of the Church because it presents a view of the human person contrary to the truth.”

In the words of Pope Francis, “biological sex and the socio-cultural role of sex (gender) can be distinguished but not separated … It is one thing to be understanding of human weakness and the complexities of life, and another to accept ideologies that attempt to sunder what are inseparable aspects of reality.”

The instruction is clearly for Catholics only to speak truth and reality, of which using someone’s birth name and gender would be included in the truth.

If Twitter continues to enforce rules like this and not enforce the brigading of users who protest against such untruthfulness due to their religion, the company risks taking a stand against Christianity as a whole, which can only add to the company’s woes over the last year. It appears the company hasn’t learned its lesson to allow users to express themselves as they freely choose.

What do you think about this Twitter discrimination against Christians? Leave a comment and let us know.

So the whole article is just bait for JDA to shill Christianity like the grifting, disingenuous cunt he is. Hey guys this Patrick guy sure is fat, anyway have you accepted Jesus as your personal savior?